Soft. That Copies Whole Data on CD as it is inserted?

rahulbalmuri

ωιтн gяєαт gяαρнι¢ѕ......
hi guys...!
I need a software that copies the data on the cd as soon as the cd is inserted into the drive. and it must do this process in the background(invisible)...?
can any one name it...? is it available or not?

hdsk.23

~ Harshdeep ~
burning task can be made using your own scripts, batch files.... but for hiding that process u can take help of this software...

Hide Window Hotkey is a utility which allows you to hide windows application, and hide programs which are running on your screen. It will instantly hide or close all (or some) programs on your screen through Mouse Hotkey or Keyboard Hotkey in order to prevent uninvited persons from seeing them.

OP
rahulbalmuri

rahulbalmuri

thnx 4 d help....! but i need a soft. tht copies the data onto HD by itself without the intervention of any user...!

OP
rahulbalmuri

rahulbalmuri

i want to copy the data to HDD not cd/dvd....i've already mentioned it in the 3rd post itself...! the copying progress must not be displayed to the user....and it must be done on its own as the CD is insterted into the drive WITHOUT any user intervention...!

abhijangda

Padawan
u can create a program to do this task. It is easy. I dont think that any software will be available for this. Try VB or Python, they will do this programming task easily.

Top Bottom