Negative Experience Snapdeal : facepalm : TP-LINK TL-WN723N : 1st buy

suyash_123

Techno Freak
Snapdeal : facepalm : TP-LINK TL-WN723N : 1st buy: Snapdeal is fake / fraud/ CHEAT

Brought TP link "TP-LINK TL-WN723N 150Mbps Mini Wireless N USB Adapter " from snappy @ 575 bucks

1st buy from snap deal ... FACE PALM !! (Flipkart -Oot Of Stock)

i placed order on 20th and received on 25th !!! hopeless: for 2 days (22 to 24th) it was showing only in DELHI warehouse !!!

1st thing the bill shipped with it is s#it .
it was Just dark carbon copy of bill with lots of tears and wrinkles and damage

(worst then photo copy made by old xerox center nearby ) .

There was Only one bill which act as both Address display of Courier and same as the customer copy of Bill

2. PACKING !! no doubt about Packing !!! worst then ever seen in my life !! HORRIBLE - Just one layer of bubble Wrap enclosed in a Plastic bag and Bill in same Plastic BAG

Flipkart rocks in packing !!!!

3. Product was Death on arrival . came from office and tried next day to find the it defective .
thank god it has 7 days of return back policy !! doono what will happen if that device show issue on 8th day !!

Product seems to be Original by cover .. seems TP link device is culprit

4. RETURN policy : (In progress)

Ok on 2nd day of delivery 26 th , i mailed them as well as fill form for return on Snapdeal.com

I contacted Snappy Customer care , to find they already started return journey and mail me ...

Customer care says
a ) in 4 days , courier boy will come and return will start - [Thank god - came 2nd day 27 th]
b) then it will be return back to Delhi !! - might take 3 /4 days (GOD knows)
c) they will check product in Delhi - 1-2 days
d) they will ask us to rely with replacement or Refund !!! - 1 day or less
e) Either it will be paid to you online OR by Snap deal CASH !! (Noooooo !!! - i dont want to buy anything from snap)
In this case mine was COD ... doono how and when they gonna return cash ??

Now i m placing same ORDER on FLIPKART today !! hope on monday i will get my delivery (fri- monday)

NOT Hoping to get Refund soon !!! lets see now

*107.imagebam.com/download/pA8Sd5DDxWrIAlLVyh-WVw/27838/278379105/sanp1.PNG

Last edited:
OP
S

suyash_123

Techno Freak
Re: Snapdeal : facepalm : TP-LINK TL-WN723N : 1st buy : Snapdeal is a Cheat/Fraud : SLAP DEAL

Today is 4 oct 2013 (friday) : product is returned to B@STARD Snapdeal on 26th oct 213 (Friday) - 1 week id done - no reply yet no refund !!!

B@STARD Snapdeal did not come to me by them self till now . calling B@STARD Snapdeal Customer care is waste : It is maintenance since 1st oct 2013

Rasied a complaint on 1st OCT 2013 and they replied with complaint no only ...

Now they have My money and the product itself ...

B@STARD Snapdeal : once the money is extarcted there work is done !!!

RETURN journey = Lost your money and product both

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not buy anything from B@STARD Snapdeal .. Boycott it like hell

Top Bottom