SMPS help

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Much depend on whether the savings on using credit card is significant compared to the higher price charged in ebay. Like the K62 cabby from itwares is 6150/- with shipping if you do a EFT. In ebay its 6250/-. Now interest earned for 50/60 days on 6150/- is not enough to cover the 100 bucks gap. So a EFT seems better option. But yes, ebay has some other benefits.

doomgiver

Warframe
for your current rig, VX450 will do a superb job. i dont see any need of a 500W psu yet.

unless you want to upgrade in the next few months to a bigger and power-hungry rig, save your money, dont take the VX550 and stick with the VX450. its a good choice.

tkin

Back to school!!
for your current rig, VX450 will do a superb job. i dont see any need of a 500W psu yet.

unless you want to upgrade in the next few months to a bigger and power-hungry rig, save your money, dont take the VX550 and stick with the VX450. its a good choice.
Yeah, do what he says, if you want to upgrade later get the VX550.

OP
I

iVB_Robot

Broken In

Thanks man! but i don't think i plan to upgrade so i will then get the VX450 only. Thanks every one for helping me out :) .

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Glad to see you make a good decision there. Congrats in advance for your purchase.

Top Bottom