Smartwatch: Moto 360 is good enough?

panacea_amc

CBZ is better than Pulsar
Hello everyone,
Greetings! Of late, I am obsessed with the looks of Moto 360 gen 2. Is it worth a buy? I am opting it for the following reasons.
1. Looks: The round dial with a crisp display plus all the customable watch faces (as compared to a real wristwatch where we are stuck on the same design)
2. Alerts: The other need is to get notifications. I am highly dependent on Google calendar, Keep etc, and a portable device will come handy.

Some concerns:
1. If i keep on using the bluetooth with notifications, then for how long will the battery last?
2. If it gets wet in the rain if I am on a bike, then how will it affect it?

Your feedback will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Vicky.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Hello everyone,
Greetings! Of late, I am obsessed with the looks of Moto 360 gen 2. Is it worth a buy? I am opting it for the following reasons.
1. Looks: The round dial with a crisp display plus all the customable watch faces (as compared to a real wristwatch where we are stuck on the same design)
2. Alerts: The other need is to get notifications. I am highly dependent on Google calendar, Keep etc, and a portable device will come handy.

Some concerns:
1. If i keep on using the bluetooth with notifications, then for how long will the battery last?
2. If it gets wet in the rain if I am on a bike, then how will it affect it?

Your feedback will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Vicky.

Try Sony SmartWatch 3 @ 14,990.

Link:Amazon.in: Buy Sony Smart Watch 3 SWR50 - Black Online at Low Prices in India | Sony Reviews & Rating

OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

CBZ is better than Pulsar
Thanks for the reply. Apart from the concerns I have, the looks of 360 is better than the Sony one,the round dial being one.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Alerts I am with you, I need some alerts too, but never gonna recommend something as stupid as smartwatch for that price. Though I don't know any branded one which are actually good and comes with a big display, so go with that I suppose.

Top Bottom