Smartphone for 16k

Viswanathan

Journeyman
1. Budget? - 16k
2. Display type and size? - Any size
3. Dual sim? - Its not necessary
4. Preferred choice of brand? - Dont want one plus, gionee, micromax, samsung and sony
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)? - I take good amount of selfies.
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc). - Any
7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready).- 4G would be great
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)? Lots of reading news & kindle, messaging & social networking and listening to music. Very rarely I play games.
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? - I am thinking btw Asus Zenfone 2 laser or Asus Zenfone Selfie..

10. Any other info that you want to share --> I am confused between Asus Zenfone 2 laser & selfie. I take good amount of selfies. I know both mobile has lot of features in software aspect. Would i be missing anything out if i choose zenfone selfie over laser?. Also is the battery life of Asus zenfones 2 that bad?.. Anyone using zenfone 2 laser or selfie here?. I am also open to suggestions for other smartphones in the budget range.

P.S:- I have previously owned samsung note for a year and then using nokia lumia 730 for over a year now.

Thanks a lot in advance guys.

OP
V

Viswanathan

Journeyman
Thanks a lot ZTR. But I have seen MOTO G G3(my dad has G3) and turbo and I kinda like the interface of the asus zenfone selfie. So I have decided to go with the Asus Zenfone Selfie.. Flipkart only has pink color version of Asus Zenfone selfie and other versions seems to be out of stock.. Paytm has this selling at 19k. Do you guys know any other websites where i can purchase this beauty?..

Thanks a lot in advance.. :)

Top Bottom