Smartphone~ 10k

lakhim

Broken In
Hello Guys,

I had read the article in digit for smartphones within a budget of 10 k.
I was quite impressed by Asus Zenfone 5 and its features.
However on checking Flipkart found its already out oof stock.
Also saw Asus Zenfone 4 and read abt its features but still don't know whether its good for the buck or not.

So cutting short my conversation here's my questionnaire for all of my geek friends who can help me out:

1. Budget? 5k-10 k
2. Display type and size? 5-6 inches
3. Dual sim? No prference
4. Preferred choice of brand? No preferred band but it should have good After sale service and readily available service centres
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)? Not that preferred
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc).Not any preference
7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready). Will like to ask if I have wifi modem and connect my phone through it will it give me the same liberty as surfing websites or watching youtube videos.
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)? Mainly internet and especially watching movies and downloading songs, videos.
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? None till now but like Asus very much.
10. Any other info that you want to share None till now.

Ronnie012

Earthling
Zenfone is the best phone that 10,000 rupess can buy. It is basically a camera phone with an excellent camera. If you can, visit Asus retail outlets nearby your location, they might have some stocks ready.

Ronnie012

Earthling
^ Yup. Sorry my bad. Also Zf 4 (Rs. 6 k version)has 5 mp primary and 0.3 mp secondary camera, 1.2 ghz processor and 1 gb ram in comparison to Zenfone 5's 8 mp primary and 2 mp secondary, 1.6 ghz processor and 2 gb ram. So quite a few compromises!

So better opt for Zenfone 5.

$hadow

Geek in making
Better wait till 15 sep for android one release. And then check out which models serves you out well.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
wait for lumia 730 as well if you want an excellent shooter with great battery life for approx 14k
(rumoured)
even zenfone 5 is decent for the price though

Top Bottom