Skywind - A remake of Elder Scrolls III in the Skyrim Engine

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Source - Skywind Project Release [Updated 4 November 2013] | Morroblivion: The Resurrection of Morrowind

Skywind is a remake of Morrowind in the Skyrim game. It is a large mod that really plays like an entirely new game. As such it is a very large download at about 3.5GB. It has several plugins (a master file and patch) and all the graphics and sounds to make up the world of Morrowind. Skywind is in an Alpha state, meaning you can move around the world, interact with a few things, but the full content of questing, gameplay and many other various elements are not part of the game yet. These Alpha releases are more for getting people interested, inspired and up-to-date with development so they can help with the project. This is truly one of the most open public forums for developing an Elder Scrolls mod and we rely on the the continuous addition of contributors for the success of a playable game. When you can finish the main quest line with much of the game elements in use, we will update the status of Skywind to Beta. Please consider how you can contribute in any small way when you see the potential of one of the best games being developed for 2013/2014.

Because we are introducing expanding content and code, bugs will occur between releases. You are as much our testers as anyone, so please report anything but be specific, otherwise your posts will be ignored.

We are also going to reduce the number of public releases we do. If you are interested in joining our development team, we have development releases to make sure that everybody has the latest version. These releases are regular.
*img.gawkerassets.com/img/19bub0d0w0mn2jpg/original.jpg
*img.gawkerassets.com/img/19bub0yq3yhppjpg/original.jpg
*img.gawkerassets.com/img/19bub0d0syf2bjpg/original.jpg
*img.gawkerassets.com/img/19bub0b1u3gddjpg/original.jpg
This seems fantastic IMO.. No ETA on release date and development is quite early...What are your thoughts

RBX

In the zone
So it's been released, I think I saw a link to it a while ago in TESV thread. Too bad I don't have Morrowind and it doesn't seem a good idea to purchase Morrowind for playing it on Skyrim engine.

flyingcow

Shibe
nice...
i will play this because i liked skyrim very much and wanted to try previous titles...but didnt because of the outdated graphics

Top Bottom