SKOAR! & #DewArena Gaming Challenge: CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS!

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
re: SKOAR! & #DewArena Gaming Challenge: CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS!

Thank you for letting us know. I will get in touch with the organizers immediately.

Someone called from bloggersmind and said to return this one. After getting this they will sent the 150. Going to return this.

neeraj.juneja9

Gaming God "Chota wala"
Re: SKOAR! & #DewArena Gaming Challenge: CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS!

[MENTION=276778]tamatarpakoda[/MENTION] [MENTION=324165]FYImgamer[/MENTION]
Update : Got Logitech G602. Response from Bloggersmind was very courteous and fast. Pics on way.
Thanks organizers and sponsors for this amazing contest and Diwali Gift.

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=324590]saske9800[/MENTION] [MENTION=324567]MadScorp[/MENTION] youay want to have a look at "Deals.." section here on TDF since you have X1.

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything

Sent the 100 via Bluedart itself. Now the waiting game resumes again. :p

gagan.palia

Right off the assembly line

I just sent the address I hope I will get the 150 headset [MENTION=276778]tamatarpakoda[/MENTION]

praneetsah

Broken In

You guys are returning-exchanging the stuff and then I'm there, who's still waiting for the prize to arrive :p

MadScorp

Gaming is Life

Hey guys, I received the package in the evening on Wednesday!!! :D Sorry for the late update, just haven't gotten around to unboxing it just yet as I plan to take a few pics but I have to wait for my brother as my own camera is pretty bad :p Will post a few soon! :)

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything

Hey guys, I received the package in the evening on Wednesday!!! :D Sorry for the late update, just haven't gotten around to unboxing it just yet as I plan to take a few pics but I have to wait for my brother as my own camera is pretty bad :p Will post a few soon! :)
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection Unlock Bundle – Games on Microsoft Stor Some games to play :p

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything

[MENTION=276778]tamatarpakoda[/MENTION] The shipment I sent back is shown as held at location because consignee changed address.

I had asked them for correct address before sending, but they didn't bother to reply. So I sent it to the address given on initial package I received.

MadScorp

Gaming is Life

So I finally unpacked the Xbox One over the weekend and boy was it an amazing moment!! :hyper: Here are a few pictures of this beauty of a machine! Picture credits to my brother :clap2:

*s19.postimg.org/yrd0qcjxr/image.jpg*s19.postimg.org/ihmung99r/image.jpg*s19.postimg.org/y4e40tn1r/image.jpg
*s19.postimg.org/d8rtpkqun/image.jpg*s19.postimg.org/r3q481l9r/image.jpg*s19.postimg.org/n8mq5h23z/image.jpg
*s19.postimg.org/5wmdk18mn/image.jpg*s19.postimg.org/wiyu90ctr/image.jpg

Once again a big thank you to Team Digit, SKOAR!, DewArena and everyone else that helped with this event and made sure everything went off without a hitch ! I never did receive the tracking number as asked but the package did arrive on time and it was packed safely. And it was as epic as I expected! :D I honestly cannot thank you guys enough. I am just getting used to the new platform trying out everything and have been playing demos to try and get my feet wet but I am already having a ton of fun ! :doublethumb:

Thank you [MENTION=4909]Apollo[/MENTION] and [MENTION=276778]tamatarpakoda[/MENTION], you guys were great in supporting this experience and I very much appreciated your constant updates and replies! :thumbs:

@Allu Azad Thanks for the share! Unfortuantely it looks like its sort of weekend only deal :|

[MENTION=281039]neeraj.juneja9[/MENTION] I certainly will have a look around for offers and sales as its a bit different comapared to the PC. I couldn't get Xbox Live going yet as I had some issues with purchasing for which I am in touch with support.

Hope the rest of you guys all get your prizes ready soon and share some pictures too! :doublethumb:

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything

Finally received my headset. Much ColorShift :D

*i.imgur.com/MwwfhJI.jpg

Thank you all.
[MENTION=276778]tamatarpakoda[/MENTION]

tamatarpakoda

Resident Villain
Staff member

Noice! What about the rest of the folks?

neeraj.juneja9

Gaming God "Chota wala"
Re: SKOAR! & #DewArena Gaming Challenge: CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS!

Yayy! Broadband problem was finally resolved. And with festivities over (nothing related to Rs. 500 and 1000/-) I can now post the images that I said I will be posting. But before that :

A special mention and thanks to [MENTION=4909]Apollo[/MENTION] (who organized this flawlessly and goes by the name in every characteristics) [MENTION=276778]tamatarpakoda[/MENTION] (for being available even for minute doubts and coordinating with everybody so that everything went smooth), Team Digit (for providing a beautiful place where like minded gamers can interact) and Bloggersmind (for this beautiful giveaway).

I couldnt thank you enough for the prize you bestowed upon me. It is indeed a marvellous piece of art or some star-trek technology. (It also looks cool af). That being said getting accustomed to the new dpi settings and adjusting/tinkering every in-game setting was a piece of work. I guess I have found piece with the settings now. Or I can improve a litle bit more I guess. Meanwhile I improving upon my gameplay and tinkering settinga (which I assume stands improved thanks to this new gadget)while you read this post.

*s11.postimg.org/ei7zpoucz/IMG_20161027_144527.jpg

*s11.postimg.org/9upo36j2r/IMG_20161027_144544.jpg

*s15.postimg.org/tzfytld1n/IMG_20161026_092814.jpg

*s21.postimg.org/jfdj1zczb/IMG_20161027_144557.jpg

*s11.postimg.org/pd62a53lf/IMG_20161027_144701.jpg

*s12.postimg.org/rslttzy25/IMG_20161027_145056.jpg

I know these are not as beautiful as [MENTION=324567]MadScorp[/MENTION] and @Allu Aza (I dont have a DSLR or a brother for that matter :p) but I guess we all shared the same joyous feeling when we were declared as winner, received the prize and unboxed it.
Have a Happy New Year Guys. Thanks Again. GG.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit 1 : My Pictures Do Not Do Justice To The Actual Beauty Of The Mouse. The Looks And The Sandstone texture Feel is On A Whole New Level. Bye Bye Plasticky Mouse.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends

Maybe I shouldn't have forgotten to fill all the threads. Anyways, congos to all winners :DS

tamatarpakoda

Resident Villain
Staff member

It seems Praneetsah and Gagan.palia are yet to confirm receipt of their individual prizes. Everyone else seems to be sorted, or is anything amiss?

OP
Apollo

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member

I've been informed by the team at Bloggersmind that everyone's prizes have been dispatched and received -- except Gagan Palia's.

@gagan.palia -- Dude, the BlueDart guys tried delivering your prize twice -- yesterday and day before -- but no one there to receive it. Bloggersmind's trying to call you on your phone, it's either unreachable or switched off. They've left a message that you need to reply to asap. Or reply here. But get it together, man. Jeez! We're only trying to send you your prize.

Everyone who won something and thanked us for our efforts: You're welcome! Hopefully we'll have more such contests and giveaways to offer soon. :)

neeraj.juneja9

Gaming God "Chota wala"

I've been informed by the team at Bloggersmind that everyone's prizes have been dispatched and received -- except Gagan Palia's.

@gagan.palia -- Dude, the BlueDart guys tried delivering your prize twice -- yesterday and day before -- but no one there to receive it. Bloggersmind's trying to call you on your phone, it's either unreachable or switched off. They've left a message that you need to reply to asap. Or reply here. But get it together, man. Jeez! We're only trying to send you your prize.

Everyone who won something and thanked us for our efforts: You're welcome! Hopefully we'll have more such contests and giveaways to offer soon. :)
Its been a pleasure participating in the contest. :)

gagan.palia

Right off the assembly line

sir according to tracking it is saying "out of delivery area" the and no one came to deliver it the blue dart guys at my city doesn't usually deliver at my area . that is why i had told bloggersmind to ship it by speedpost because it was returnend by by bluedart once before.I will try to contact blue dart to pick it tomorrow.

Update

Nevermind, Picked it up from bluedart office.
Thanks to all you guys Digit Rockss
WP_20161119_19_23_15_Pro.jpg

Last edited:

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Kek My Headest (Siberia 150) died exactly after 2 years. A good run I guess.
Bring more giveaways. :bananana:

Top Bottom