Pc config:
Processor: AMD Phenom X4 9650
Memory: 4096 MB DDR2
Graphics :NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560
Motherboard : ASUS M3A78-EM Rev. X.0x
Disc :Seagate ST3500418AS 500 GB SATA II
Windows : Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
Sims3 + master suite

i was installing and uninstalling some package/mods for sims .afterwards i am getting reddish tinted sunset valley at the menu screen and also in the game.i removed every single package ,uninstalled all the sim3pack ,deleted the dcbackup and cache files ,deleted the resource file and recreated it.now even without any mods it is still red .and no , it is not because of my pc graphic card because i have no issue in any other game. there is no solution on other forums .what should i do ?

OP
sujeet2555

sujeet2555

In the zone
i have bought it recently .it's a old game that only cost me 600INR now . i think you don't have sims3 and your reply can be given in every game post (just copy and paste).are you trolling here ? are you the only person in the world who bought original one .even in sims3 forum i don't got thesolution since this problem arises due to mods that i have recently installed
BTW this process solve my problem ;
Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Old_Way_to_New_Way
Game Help:Installing Sims 3 Package Files/Old Way to New Way - SimsWiki

thanx for trolling ,goodbye.

doomgiver

Warframe
he is giving you generic advise.

good enough for generic errors. and as good a point to start debugging, anyway. if anything else, it might solve the problem by itself.

OP
sujeet2555

sujeet2555

In the zone
i already said that it is a generic advice that can apply to any game post or any software post,so it is already understood by anyone.
also uninstalling and installing anything is not a good start for debugging (it's a last thing to do ). it's like if you get a error in windows;uninstall the windows ,format then reinstall.

which option would have been better ,in this case of sims ?
1.uninstall and reinstall
2.delete the resource.cfg

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
i already said that it is a generic advice that can apply to any game post or any software post,so it is already understood by anyone.
also uninstalling and installing anything is not a good start for debugging (it's a last thing to do ). it's like if you get a error in windows;uninstall the windows ,format then reinstall.

which option would have been better ,in this case of sims ?
1.uninstall and reinstall
2.delete the resource.cfg

2nd would be easier to try. If it doesn't help, try 1.

OP
sujeet2555

sujeet2555

In the zone
thanx furious_gamer but
my problem has been already fixed as i posted in second one.
"this process solve my problem ;
Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Old_Way_to_New_Way
Game Help:Installing Sims 3 Package Files/Old Way to New Way - SimsWiki "

And those options were the questions for doomgiver ,just for a thought !

Top Bottom