Should I Replace Or Not?

aAdirulz

Broken In
guys i m facing isuue with my graphics card , my lapee is hp pavilion g6 2005ax,
my internal gpu is AMD Radeon HD7640 and dedicated is AMD Radeon HD7670,
but the problem is while mine AMD Radeon HD7640 (512mb)is detected by the system but AMD Radeon HD7670(1Gb) is not detected by the system and is showed as AMD Radeon HD7600 in Catalyst control Center(CCC).
in my CCC in hardware info my grapshics with crossfire enabled it is showing only 512 MB ,
so i tried every possible way but no help
plz any1 can u help me find the solution

I only Solution i know is to Replace my Motherboard which would cost 10k...

I only flay FIFA n FIFa15 hangs coz of only 512mb graphics, Do u guys think i Should replace My Motherboard?

MY config is
Performance
APU Quad Core A8
1.9 Ghz
4 GB RAM
1.5 GB Graphics
Design
15.6 inches
1366 x 768 pixels
2.47 Kg
36.3 mm thick
Storage
500 GB HDD
SATA
5400 RPM
Battery
Li-Ion
6 Cell
6 Hrs

OP
A

aAdirulz

Broken In
gpuz.jpgdevice manager.jpg

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
As per the 7600M gpu shown under display adapter,it is shown as a mobile series of GPU installed.I think that should not be an issue.

Better,re-install AMD CCC completely by new AMD GPU(compatible) drivers. Before that uninstall your old AMD drivers completely out of the system.

Seems you have issues with SM Bus controller. Iron that out with driver reinstalling,etc.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Have you tried configuring the default GPU in CCC? Set the game(s) to use the dedicated GPU instead of the integrated one.

Also, don't play games on battery power.

OP
A

aAdirulz

Broken In
As per the 7600M gpu shown under display adapter,it is shown as a mobile series of GPU installed.I think that should not be an issue.

Better,re-install AMD CCC completely by new AMD GPU(compatible) drivers. Before that uninstall your old AMD drivers completely out of the system.

Seems you have issues with SM Bus controller. Iron that out with driver reinstalling,etc.

I have done that but no use ..
and my gpu cards no should b AMD Radeon HD7670 not HD 7600ccc.jpg

Top Bottom