Should I buy Android tablet?

srdigit16

In the zone
What is the market of Android tablets? Why manufacturers not or rarely launching Android tablets? What should I buy if I want to watch videos on larger screen device (7 to 10 inches) but don't have enough money to buy an iPad?

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tapatalk

setanjan123

In the zone
Android tablets suffer from the same software fragmentation issues as Android phones. But unlike phones, the tablets are not even competitive on specs. This is because the tablet market is much smaller than the phone market so manufacturers put in the minimum effort. A Samsung Tab A7 is the minimum i'd recommend.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
I personally used to love Apple products. But relatively recently I realised that I don't really need them, they are too expensive for the routine tasks that I bought myself those tablets. So I sold my ipad online and bought a Samsung Tab S6 Lite. It is quite a good tablet, performs all the tasks I need.

At the same price you could have got ipad 8 gen, with better screen, longer updates and 3x better cpu performance.

So you cannot say that it is expensive, as you bought another tab of the same price.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
But I wanted an open operating system . I practice some things for personal experience . Apple won't give me much leeway will it?

I am using iPad 8th gen and I don’t feel any restrictions. I also use android phone as my main one. What are the tasks that you want to perform?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
That's a very funny joke) Well, I don't have to divulge personal information to you, do I?) How am I supposed to know what your purpose is? And it doesn't matter. Have a nice day.)

When someone is on lookout for a product, he/she needs to tell the purpose. Now you cannot buy a luxury sedan for commercial transportation. It would not be economical neither would it be efficient.

Here you have posted that you feel that apple has a lot of restrictions, when I am asking about it, you are replying that it comes under personal information.I am not interested in knowing or talking about private things. But you need to understand the fact that criticising/praising any brand without giving any reason for the same is not ethical. Not only does it causes fall in brand reputation, but also leads to misunderstanding in people, who may further commit a mistake.

Have a nice evening. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

setanjan123

In the zone
Did he delete all his comments or what? You can in fact code on an iPad. I do so myself using an app called play.js which runs Node.js and React and I think Vue as well I also use an app called iSH which is an Alpine Linux emulator. iSH can run Python, PHP and Git as well. But definitely a proper PC is ideal.

Top Bottom