Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
*www.camzillasmom.com/images/Sherlock-holmes-the-Devils-Daughter-LOGO-FOR-WEBSITE.jpg
Frogwares Studios have revealed their latest (and last) Sherlock Holmes game.

Here it is straight from the press release:

Featuring taut action and investigative work, Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter, the eighth and latest entry in the franchise, will push your abilities to the limit in a one-of-a-kind interactive experience.

There'll be five new cases and an 'expansive landscape' you can freely roam around. It's also promised that "for the first time in his storied career, Sherlock Holmes’ ruthless logic is overwhelmed by family stories, irresistible emotions and an occult revenge." Probably wishful thinking on my part, but I'm imagining the bit about 'irresistible emotions' as the thing Depression Quest did where options got greyed out as your decisions took effect.

Sherlock Holmes: The Devil’s Daughter is out in Spring 2016.

Source: PCGamer,Frogwares

Last edited:

TheFallenLord

Journeyman
I played Crimes & Punishments and I really enjoyed it. My only complaint was not to be able to roam the world freely and it looks like they have addressed this issue in this upcoming installment. But then I'm a bit disappointed with this announcement as well as this time there are only 5 cases to solve whereas last time there were 8, if I remember correctly, and each took 2-3 hours to solve making the whole game 16-24 hrs long depending on your gameplay style, which was awesome. So I'm a bit worried about the game's length, but let's wait and hope for the best.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
ive only played Mystery of the mummy and it was mindblowingly hard, the end puzzle was a japanese 15x15 puzzle thingie which i couldnt solve and gave up (this was pre internet era, :()

Top Bottom