Sharing internet in Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahref

In the zone
I have dataone broadband connection. I want to share my internet with my mobile through datacable, to get the experience of surfing in mobile. I have N6630 mobile phone.

Is it possible?

AshishSharma

Livin' in the ghetto
Hmmm haven tried it to be frank but M sure it is possible ...

There are couple of options available to you, look into a app called mRouter *developer.intuwave.com/Downloads/m-Router

Additionally you can look at a tool called Gnubox ... I know it allows you to achieve it over IR and Bluetooth but since it's an GPL someone should have certainly worked out the way to use this over Com port ...

These are just starters (what I could find in 2 mins) .... google and u'll find more .... So pull up ur socks nd GO .......

OP
ahref

ahref

In the zone
Thanks Ashish for this info. I have downloaded gnubox and m-router, and found some great piece of info through google.

AshishSharma

Livin' in the ghetto
Dude if you manage to get it working, please prepare a tutorial and post it on the forum ... U never know how many more guys need the same ...

OP
ahref

ahref

In the zone
Definately I will write about this, but in my blog :) I am little selfish. However I will answer if any related query is posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom