Share your "Dead Space" Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
recently i have played Dead Space, a sci-fic /horror game and i have stunned about their sound effects/graphics/storyboard.. it is nothihg but amazing..
The mood, atmosphere, and environment are a little bit Alien and a little bit Event Horizon, the creatures and characters a little bit Halo and a little bit Half-Life The narrative hinges on a new religion that has enraptured much of Earth and a discovery made by miners on a planet far from home. It’s a chilling tale that is paced perfectly.
Dead Space, with its fine balance of atmospheric terror and shock horror, is one to play with the lights out, and the sound turned up. Just make sure nobody sneaks up on you or they’re bound to lose a limb.

share ur horrible experience here.

Why did you waste you time opening another thread.
Go here:*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101020

This is the real one.
Mods Lock this useless thread.

OP
Sathish

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
oh sorry guy..
but i have searched the keyword "Dead space" in search bar and no other threads i have seen. why.

arijit_2404

still find time for games
oh sorry guy..
but i have searched the keyword "Dead space" in search bar and no other threads i have seen. why.

One more advice:
Maybe you didn't find the "Dead Space" term in search. But since it's a relatively new game you could easily go through the topic headers. You can go through first 2/3 pages of forum index. right? It won't take much time to look into 3 pages of index.

Anyway, happy hunting in space. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom