Status
Not open for further replies.

hjpotter92

The Boy Who Lived
:mad:I am facing several problems at the same time.

1. I can't enter the registries. It says that it has been disabled by the administrator.
2. Whenever I start the PC a message is displayed that "regsvr.exe" was not found.
3. On PC boots, the Xp displays the installation of SCSI/RAID controller. I have it installed.
4. Due to the above problem, I can't use Daemon tools, Virtual CD, etc.:mad:

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
:mad:I am facing several problems at the same time.

1. I can't enter the registries. It says that it has been disabled by the administrator.
2. Whenever I start the PC a message is displayed that "regsvr.exe" was not found.
3. On PC boots, the Xp displays the installation of SCSI/RAID controller. I have it installed.
4. Due to the above problem, I can't use Daemon tools, Virtual CD, etc.:mad:

Googling revealed that regsvr.exe is part of a worm and that indicates your PC is infected and thus you have Regedit.exe blocked.

And if you do not have SCSI/RAID controller in your PC or do not use them, then the installation is not needed.

Scan the system with a good AV. Also post the Hijackthis log here.

OP
hjpotter92

hjpotter92

The Boy Who Lived
I use AVG 8 as my AV. What do you think of it? as for SCSI/RAID I do have to use them for Daemon tools so as to play Max Payne from SKOAR DVD... :D

Crysis900

Broken In
Hey you. You definitely got a virus problem. Run an online virus scanner. Go to www.kaspersky.com and perform an online scan. Or if you dont have a broadband connection download kaspersky internet security 2009 trial and perform a full system scan. Then download uniblue registry booster 2 from www.uniblue.com and obtain a registry key from www.serials.ws and clean your registry. Restart and you are done.
If this does not help then reinstall windows or contact me.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom