Selling Kingston Value DDR II 667

Status
Not open for further replies.

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
kingston value 667 (2 sticks of 1gb KVR667D2N5/1G) for 1500 including shipping..price not negotiable.ram used only 2 days as i got kingston 800mhz.its purchased from india around 25th november.no warranty issues.can ship it anywhere in india.

OP
N

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
^ i m not selling the kingston 800mhz ones.i plan to sell them later.i got 4 of them too.
for the price see-theitwares and deltapagea .kingstons are costlier than transcend's value rams.

sry i read it wrong.kinston value 800 was 1800 rupees for 1gb when i got them.and now i got Gskill ram from kniwor.so i will be seliing 800ones too but not right now

Last edited:
"the mail is being not delivered" dont know
I was little busy with our festival so i could not contact you.
btw, do you have the original bill and does it have all india warranty.
how much warranty still left.

OP
N

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
the ram was bought in november in ambala cantt (haryana).i got it from my permanent assembler so i got no bill.still if u want a bill i can get it.btw in case of any problems u can get the ram changed even without bill from any kingston retailer around the globe..not the assemblers.i mean the official retailers in india.like in chandigard seagate does that job.just all the stickers have to be intact.

and mail me at nish dot higher @ gmail dot com

so you will provide me the bill and ram.
im buying this because i want to use in dual channel memory. does it support?
if i credit your account now.. when will you ship it to me.

OP
N

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
well i got 2 options for u--
1.u pay i ship the ram right now without bill coz bill will take some time.so when i get the bill i mail it to u.and if in any case u find ram not working or anything u can send it back to me.
2.u wait for some time to get my bill and then i send it.

OP
N

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
yup.i just called my assembler.i will get the bill soon thru courier.so i will send it to u alongwith the rams.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom