SEKIRO - Shadows Die Twice

Æsoteric Positron

I AM GROOT (and so are you)
Hello! New shinobi here. I am currently @
the fire estate in the memory
trying to get
Fire to defeat the red eyes
. I am making this a no spoiler and walkthrough/tutorial run. But sometimes u get stuck somewhere and really need help, can I ask here( like darksouls thread) 4 help?

Æsoteric Positron

To anyone who doesn't remember this is a screenshot of the area I am stuck on , any help/hints?
SEKIRO  SHADOWS DIE TWICE Screenshot 2020.09.19 - 17.16.28.73.jpg
I already tried asking help to the nearby samurai, but he dies so easily( I k , I k, he is probably the one thanks to whom I have no left hand)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
To anyone who doesn't remember this is a screenshot of the area I am stuck on , any help/hints?
Thats Juzou The Drunkard.

refer this guide to kill him easily

If you want to save the NPC then don't talk to him. and keep away from him while fighting Juzou. (in my case he died during the fight)

Æsoteric Positron

If you want to save the NPC then don't talk to him. and keep away from him while fighting Juzou. (in my case he died during the fight)
Yeah, he dies within half of the fight. I think I'll peak on the guide a little bit. Honestly, I would have dealt with
the drunkard
sooner or later but there are so many other enemies there that its impossible to focus on him, and I end up thinking I am doing something wrong.

Æsoteric Positron

lol, saw it. Make the fight REALLY more manageable lol. Thanks 4 advice!

Last edited:

Æsoteric Positron

Well, I tried that much more times than I'd like to admit to. But try as I might , If I try to backstab him, other guards get alerted.

Last edited:

Æsoteric Positron

I was playing dark souls today and it really made me respect how far fromsoft has come, and what it has left behind. Sekiro is very much "fun" than dark souls, though it does borrows many elements (in a good way) from dark souls. It isn't methodical though, and I can't remember EVERY SINGLE enemy and its coordinates, like in dark souls. Still overall its an improvement, and gameplay feels a lot better overall.

PS. A friend not remembering the above bossfight (when I had earlier asked him for help) prompted me to experience dark souls again and make this comparison. He had completed the game watching some playthrough, but really have you truly experienced a fromsoft game if you don't remember EACH and EVERY pain that it inflicts upon you unique experiences it gave you?

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Well, I tried that much more times than I'd like to admit to. But try as I might , If I try to backstab him, other guards get alerted.
You will have to isolate each guard and silent kill them.
Run around the house and they will soon loose you and then you silent kill them one by one leaving the Drunkard alone.
If you try to challenge Drunkard with other guard present then you will get frustrated soon as there are archers present and some guards use High Attack Combos.

Æsoteric Positron

You will have to isolate each guard and silent kill them.
Run around the house and they will soon loose you and then you silent kill them one by one leaving the Drunkard alone.
Ohk, thanks. I tried to silent kill them tho, maybe I was doing it wrong, cause the miniboss's area of becoming alert is very large, and since most are facing the same way all the guards become alert even if I kill only one by backstabbing. Most probably tho, I am just plain unfamiliar with the stealth mechanics. I will practice more and report again.

If you try to challenge Drunkard with other guard present then you will get frustrated soon as there are archers present and some guards use High Attack Combos.
Yeah, exactly. I can bring him to water area, though I cannot backstab him then, without alerting the guards. The archer is highly annoying though. As some comment the the video you linked said,"the real miniboss is archer".

Top Bottom