Search for good budget headphones

Locke

Right off the assembly line
Guys I am looking for good budget headhones around 1k. I have read older posts on this topic but couldn't decide.. I previously owned Sennheiser PMX 60(around the neck) and PX 100 which were pretty good but the cord got twisted and mangled and finally came off from the audio jack.

I have narrowed down to 3-4 headphones by reading your earlier(and old) posts and wanted some suggestions.

1. Sony MDR-60LP. Read good reviews about them and I like their "cord winder" function since I have lost two good headphones without it plus I like their blue color, will look cool with my blue VAIO..
2. Creative EP 630. Heard a lot about it and just want to know how good they are compared to Sony MDR 60LP and Tekfusion Twinwoofer.
3. Tekfusion Twinwoofer. Again read a lot about em over here.. Quite curious about their audio quality... I am worried that they might fall off your ears easily since they weigh 30gms.
4. Skullcandy S2INCZ, S2BLBZ etc. I am not sure about them.. looks flimsy and have a "teenage" feel to it.. Have no idea about their sound quality.

BTW does anyone know if Koss or Klipsch have earbuds around 1k tag?? Would like to have them, hands down.

If this helps, I'll be listening mostly to alternative rock, electronic songs. So, yeah, beats count..
Cheers

Sorry guys I posted in the wrong section, my bad. Can the Admin move it under Audio please?

Top Bottom