SE Vivaz Pro

spidyweb

Broken In
Hi guyz....after a long time I am back and the delay is caused by the influencing growth of the stupid and bogus(cheap in one word) cellphones being sold out in open market of present India.I am a huge SE fan and fought long battles for it in earlier days of membership in this forum.So,I am trying to motivate myself again this time to upgrade and obviously the choice is SE again.The question is the Model and my choice is Vivaz Pro.So, anyone out there having this set plz tell me about its pros and cons neutrally.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Hi guyz....after a long time I am back and the delay is caused by the influencing growth of the stupid and bogus(cheap in one word) cellphones being sold out in open market of present India.I am a huge SE fan and fought long battles for it in earlier days of membership in this forum.So,I am trying to motivate myself again this time to upgrade and obviously the choice is SE again.The question is the Model and my choice is Vivaz Pro.So, anyone out there having this set plz tell me about its pros and cons neutrally.

for 3k more, you get X10. Better go for that one instead. X10 trumps Vivaz Pro in every thing (except hardkey qwerty).

Top Bottom