SE k750i does this one too repeat the HISTORY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bholu

Broken In
My question to all u u Sony Ericsson users is does this phone repeat the much debated issue of a malfunctioning joystick......next question is what are the limitaions of K750i...i know it doesn't have all those useless 3G or EDGE whcih will take atleast 2years to get launched in India......My only 2 options are NOKIA 6630 and SEK750i...unable to decide....though SEK750i has a much better Display,camera and sound i would like to which will be more durable.....and another thing does SEK750i support a 512MB Memory stick..if yes how much does a 512MB memory stick for SEK750i cost in Indian Market....
All ur opinions are welcomed.

SWEET SNEHA

Journeyman
bholu said:
My question to all u u Sony Ericsson users is does this phone repeat the much debated issue of a malfunctioning joystick......next question is what are the limitaions of K750i...i know it doesn't have all those useless 3G or EDGE whcih will take atleast 2years to get launched in India......My only 2 options are NOKIA 6630 and SEK750i...unable to decide....though SEK750i has a much better Display,camera and sound i would like to which will be more durable.....and another thing does SEK750i support a 512MB Memory stick..if yes how much does a 512MB memory stick for SEK750i cost in Indian Market....
All ur opinions are welcomed.
I never heared any1 complaining abt joystick of Sony.neither i ever faced any.

OP
B

bholu

Broken In
[/quote]
I never heared any1 complaining abt joystick of Sony.neither i ever faced any.[/quote]

My dear sweet sneha.
curently im using T69i and its giving me a problm, so i'm askin for long use it is better r not.

pakkasir

Broken In
I have been using k750i since May. No joystick problems ( Hey, but I don't play too many games which involve joystick use ). The problems which I face hangup of cell once a week ( but I have heard upgrading to the latest firmware resolves this issue ), the speaker volume is not adequate, the vibrator is too mild.
But, I would still recommend k750i to you. The voice loudness is less but the clarity is unmatched (except ofcourse by SE W550). Now I am also using a Sony Memory Stick Duo 512 MB, which cost me Rs. 2200( 1 Year Warranty). I bought it from Nehru Place. There's no slow down of the mobile and it's working as usual.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
joystick has too many problems dude it can make u go in wrong menu
u cant install anythin xcept java thats it
sound rox
camera of course is cool
radio so dance on the tune
bluetooth is slow 10kbps to nokias
well thats it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom