sdram for compaq sb deskpro

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashishchopra

Right off the assembly line

can any one suggest what could be the cost of a single module of 256 mb sd ram , i need one for my old compaq sb deskpro desktop.
thanks
ASH

d

Journeyman
i think compaq computers in the olden days used proprietary RAM......so u might hv to buy it from the company...use CPU Z to ascertain the manufacturer...otherwise u could just hv a look at the frequency n get the RAM....hopefully its the latter, cuz proprietary RAM is usually more xpensive thn any-company RAM

OP
A

ashishchopra

Right off the assembly line
thanks for your reply,
any idea what would be the cost of such ram if i go to buy a ram module which matches the frequency ?

yash

I draw every day
hey i had 2 revive a dead thread so that i didnt have to make one.I`m upgrading the ram of my compaq presario 5000 series and its sdram too.so anyone tell me what the case is about sdram compatibility in p3 and p4 mobos? and how much will i get secong-hand 256 mb rams 4?

yash

I draw every day
hey i had 2 revive a dead thread so that i didnt have to make one.I`m upgrading the ram of my compaq presario 5000 series and its sdram too.so anyone tell me what the case is about sdram compatibility in p3 and p4 mobos? and how much will i get secong-hand 256 mb rams 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom