Screen recorder

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
This ratio is expected.
*obsproject.com/forum/threads/base-resolution-1366x768-stream-resolution-1280x720-how.34439/

The issue of not recording video is due to something else.
What could that be?

If you are willing to pay, you can first try ZD Soft Screen Recorder - High-performance screen recording software for 30 days and evaluate the same. However trial version will introduce a watermark in the output. It is feature rich app. Then decide if you want to spend money on the license. I tried it and found it good. It's a Windows app and I assume you have a Windows PC/Laptop.

It even worked on my Sony Vaio Netbook with just 4 GB RAM and 1.6 GHz CPU. It is supported right from XP to Windows 10.

This works very well. The only problem is that the recorded video is very very bright. And in the settings there is no option to reduce that. Apart from that its good.

patkim

Cyborg Agent
I tried it on 2 systems a few months back. My Ryzen 3 desktop with Windows 7 - GT710 GPU and Sony Vaio Netbook with an older AMD APU. As such I never noticed anything brighter in the recorded stream. May be a bug in recent revision or possibly some incompatibility with your GPU hardware/drivers etc. I think there was a GPU acceleration checkbox or something similar setting in the recorder. Try toggling that and recheck.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
I tried it on 2 systems a few months back. My Ryzen 3 desktop with Windows 7 - GT710 GPU and Sony Vaio Netbook with an older AMD APU. As such I never noticed anything brighter in the recorded stream. May be a bug in recent revision or possibly some incompatibility with your GPU hardware/drivers etc. I think there was a GPU acceleration checkbox or something similar setting in the recorder. Try toggling that and recheck.
Same result. Let me try in some other system.
Anything ranging from software version incompatibility with your graphics driver to some other software/window setting interfering with capture process.
Let me try in some other system.

Top Bottom