Screen recorder

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Hi Guys,

Looking for a screen recorder which can record video+audio, if possible then in the highest resolution possible and with the highest quality. If it can work in low end systems too then great.

Thanks

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi Guys,

Looking for a screen recorder which can record video+audio, if possible then in the highest resolution possible and with the highest quality. If it can work in low end systems too then great.

Thanks
These two are opposite things. A screen recorder captures the content on screen & encode it simultaneously with a given bitrate which purely depends on your processor power so if processor is too weak then it won't be able to handle the load of using higher quality/more bitrate encoding.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Try OBS? It's mostly for broadcasting/streaming, but it can also do screen recording.

*obsproject.com/
It is not recording video. All settings are default. Any help? Audio is ok, but kinda lagging.

Video is being recorded @ 30fps which looks weird. Plus no sound. Any help? It auto downloaded FFmpeg when the recording was started.

OBS gives an option to disable upload by selecting custom and if we don't fill anything in the fields like server etc. then I guess nothing will be uploaded, there is no such setting in ShareX wherein we have to select a service from the list. Any fix for this too? The former is good for customization too.

patkim

Cyborg Agent
If you are willing to pay, you can first try ZD Soft Screen Recorder - High-performance screen recording software for 30 days and evaluate the same. However trial version will introduce a watermark in the output. It is feature rich app. Then decide if you want to spend money on the license. I tried it and found it good. It's a Windows app and I assume you have a Windows PC/Laptop.

It even worked on my Sony Vaio Netbook with just 4 GB RAM and 1.6 GHz CPU. It is supported right from XP to Windows 10.

Last edited:
OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Here's mine
OBS.jpg

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I know brothers. Any fix for that because not getting any other option to select in it.
This ratio is expected.
*obsproject.com/forum/threads/base-resolution-1366x768-stream-resolution-1280x720-how.34439/

The issue of not recording video is due to something else.

Top Bottom