Scientists Discover How to Neutralize Cow Farts

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Sure, Hummers are bad for the environment, but do you know what else is? Cow farts. Yep, the methane in cow farts contributes to a surprisingly-high 5% of all global warming gasses out there, with methane being 22 times more potent at capturing atmospheric heat than carbon dioxide. A couple of Japanese scientists seem to have stumbled upon a way to neutralize this problem.

Costing about $1 per day per cow, some simple food additives that include a blend of nitrates and the amino acid cysteine could greatly suppress the methane production in a cow's stomach, making their emissions much more earth-friendly. No word on how earth-friendly it'll make your emissions, but I think it's safe to say your friends and family all have their fingers crossed for a successful crossover.

SOurce

i_am_crack

HAF 922 Owner
I was attracted by the title...but thatz a serious issue i have read now...I can tell my wife that i am better than cow

just kidding

eBRo

Pat

Beyond Smart
I believe women do not fart as much as men..thats simply because they let go of all their pressures from the other hole (mouth) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom