Scheme for free MO for 3 to 5 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
Guys u want to apply some scheme so that u can access internet on PC by paying for one day and accessing three to five days.

Firstly get a balance above 40 and below 56.
Send MO to 696 and activate Mobile office.
They will deduct 19(as here in Punjab) and balance wud b in between 25 and 35. Now dont recharge and Surf Mobile office as many days it runs on ur SIM.
But make sure ur balance doesnt goes below 20 rs. Or they will just Deactivate it.

Suppose in your state they deduct 7 rs per day than keep balance of around 45.

I always access internet by this way and it costs me around 3-4 rs per day.

HAPPY SURFING

K

krazyfrog

Here in mumbai, they charge Rs. 7 per day. If your balance drops below Rs. 50.00, gprs (Airtel Live and/or Mobile Office) is deactivated automatically. If one's balance is already below 50.00, he can't activate gprs. Also here they won't deduct money regularly, but after 2-3 days, they'll deduct all the pending money for the last 2-3 days all at once making a big hole in your balance. Thats airtel service for you.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
anarchist said:
...........eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech , why to bother too much. use bsnl gprs for Rs200 per month unlimited

Just 200, and I was thinking MTNL with its 400 Rs. a month was cheapest:-(

OP
Manshahia

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
pathiks said:
its crap. Dont bother trying it.. Airtel isnt a èfool.

There r always some Loopholes in every system.
When they launched this servie. I got activate it nd browsed internet for one month without a penny getting deducted frm my account.

Pathik

Google Bot
dont mind but i hav seen and used manyyyy such tricks.... in the start i had used free MO for 3 months.... i was happier than u r now... but one day abt 480 rs got deducted 4m my balance as VAS payment...
btw nowadays most of the loopholes in airtel (mumbai atleast) hav been blocked....
1 more trick was activating MO @ morning and deactivating it @ night... even that has stopped workin...

OP
Manshahia

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
Anyways, who wants to use this trick will use and will get benefits.
There are always TWO SIDES OF A COIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom