Scammers

billubakra

Conversation Architect
A call from +91-7690991093
+91-7690991093 : Sir I am a student activist working for BRTC hospital India. Sad story starts- a child with a case of blah blah. You can help him. Donate a minimum of Rs. 500 inr in our account. Account name- BRTC account number- xxxxxxx ifsc- xxxx
People like us : Okay
+91-7690991093 : You are great sir. God bless you

Alternate universe

+91-7690991093 : Sir I am a student activist working for BRTC hospital India. Sad story starts- a child with a case of blah blah. You can help him. Donate a minimum of Rs. 500 inr in our account. Account name- BRTC account number- xxxxxxx ifsc- xxxx
People like us : Sorry I am broke/disconnect the phone
+91-7690991093 : sms in BC/MC mar ja saale teri ___________________

Many people fall for them as they open bank accounts in the name of the hospital only. Too shame that there is no department which can take action without lodging a complaint with the police which is too time consuming for anyone. Me and my friends all got calls like these. I guess some bank gave away our database. IDK.

Stay vigilant guys. Mark that number as spam or something in your day to day apps.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Phone numbers are just a combination of 10 digits. They don't need to have your details for this btrc scam.
No sir, the guy knew our name, city, address and phone number. When asked how he got that information the reply was some ngo shared it with them.

Flash

Lost in speed
It's easy to get the mobile numbers actually. From there, the mobile number dump/database will be sold from person to person for ad purposes.

Btw, i've read an article years back, where the recharge guys sells mobile number of girls for a price to the gullible men. They just note the mobile number of a beautiful girls (not all girls), when she comes to recharge - and then they sell that info to others saying this is the mobile number of beautiful girl.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
It's easy to get the mobile numbers actually. From there, the mobile number dump/database will be sold from person to person for ad purposes.

Btw, i've read an article years back, where the recharge guys sells mobile number of girls for a price to the gullible men. They just note the mobile number of a beautiful girls (not all girls), when she comes to recharge - and then they sell that info to others saying this is the mobile number of beautiful girl.

Yeah Katrina kaif kis se recharge karvati hai bhai lol

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Girls really need to start using PayTM or Freecharge or something. :|

Top Bottom