Sania-Bhupati one step far from winning the Oz open !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
Sania Mirza and Mahesh Bhupati enters the finals of mixed doubles of Australian Open beating Czechs Iveta Benesova and Lukas Dlouhy in straight sets.

Bhupathi has six mixed doubles Grand Slam titles under his belt with different partners.

His last mixed doubles Grand Slam was incidentally the Australian Open in 2006 when he had partnered Swiss Martina Hingis. Sania, however, would be aiming for her maiden Slam title.

It will be a great achievement if they win this grandslam as both are indian.
My hearties wishes are with them.

Congratulate and wish them for their success.

Source : *sports.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Sania-Bhupathi_enter_final/articleshow/4051787.cms

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Let's hope they win. However, Sania has disappointed us time and again, be it in singles or doubles, so keeping my fingers crossed.

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
yups........u r right !!!

Bhupati-Knowles are in Aus open men's double final !!

but in mixed doubles, both are indian.......... :) :)
ya.....its time for sania to prove herself again !!!!

Best wishes for both matches !!

karmanya

Journeyman
Yuki Bhambri won Australian Open Boys singles. Fourth Indian with a glandslam title. And he went to my school :p

nix

sania is always one step away from winning anything.. she's more hype than substance. she doesnt have to play well anymore. she's set for life already.

red_devil

Back!
^ lol true :)

oh and bhupati n knowles lost their match against the Bryan brothers....they won the first set 6-2 and lost the 3rd one 0-6 :D

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
and Roger Federer is getting pwned in the final set...he's down 4-1 :(

PS--along the lines of cricket, football and F1 channels can we have one for Tennis too ?? if thats the case then some MOD please rename this thread itself...

EDIT :

and Rafa has won the final set and is now the Aust. Open champion :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom