SanDisk Pro Duo cards on ebay.in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameAddict

In the zone
Hi Guys,

I want to purchase a 1 or 2 gb Pro Duo card for my Sony camera and ebay.in shows some tempting deals where 2 gb cards are available for less than 1k. Has anybody tried purchasing these cards from ebay? Are they original? If you got a good experience, pls. reply with Trader's name.

TIA,
GA

antz.bin

Trying to find my feet...
check feedback be4 buying.. ebay will be perfectly safe to buy anything.. but i always thought with a bit of bargaining, you can always get better prices than ebay.in in the local market.... not ebay.com.. but definitely ebay.in...

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Hi Guys,

I want to purchase a 1 or 2 gb Pro Duo card for my Sony camera and ebay.in shows some tempting deals where 2 gb cards are available for less than 1k. Has anybody tried purchasing these cards from ebay? Are they original? If you got a good experience, pls. reply with Trader's name.

TIA,
GA

I just bought a 2GB ProDuo from eBay, it costed me 385/- with courier charge.
Took 1 week to reach me. Using it for 4 for days.
No issues.
Trader Name as its appearing in my parcel is, "Anil Padwal" .
Can't open eBay in office, will confirm once in home.
Oh, yea, oedered another one for my room-mate.:-D

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
I just bought a 2GB ProDuo from eBay, it costed me 385/- with courier charge.
Took 1 week to reach me. Using it for 4 for days.
No issues.
Trader Name as its appearing in my parcel is, "Anil Padwal" .
Can't open eBay in office, will confirm once in home.
Oh, yea, oedered another one for my room-mate.:-D

Nice info. The card came with original packaging/serial or loose? Price is awesome...if you get no problem for some weeks, I would definately buy from the same trader.

GA

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
The card came in a plastic case, the ones used to keep Memory Cards.
No papers with it:cool:

Till now no probs, data transfer is going on smoothly, did AV check with KIS2009. Nothing found.

Will update u if u want to get latest status.
PM me if required, as this thrd may go dead.;)

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
The card came in a plastic case, the ones used to keep Memory Cards.
No papers with it:cool:

Till now no probs, data transfer is going on smoothly, did AV check with KIS2009. Nothing found.

Will update u if u want to get latest status.
PM me if required, as this thrd may go dead.;)

Yes, I was looking for that piece of info. I expected something like the pic in this thread-

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100723

Regarding problems, if the card goes kaput, you lose some good memories...unacceptable. :D

Any serial no.? Sansa allows registration through the serial no. and it might be a good genuiness check.

GA

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Yup, its Sandisk MSPD (memory stick pro duo) and i got myself a 4 GB MSPD for my PSP for Rs. 1500 from the local market with warranty..(yup the same type is also supported for SONY digital cameras)

to the OP: its better to buy it from a Computer stationary shop rather than buying from ebay.in not coz ebay is not reliable but bcoz these cards are also available at good rates in shops too.. :)

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
I did some hard work for you guys :D...please check your card against this post and let me know the result:

Distinguish between real and fake Sony/Sandisk cards:

*www.overclockers.com.au/wiki/Fake_Memory_Cards

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
^read ur post and was a bit afraid at first.
Then tried registering my product on sandisk website. got successfully registered. now relieved.:)

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
^^

but, still, even if mine (the MSPD card) was not getting registered, it wudn't hv scared me to death.. :p
Hey I was not scared to death:D.

I've 3yrs of experience of buying prated CD/DVD from unknown sellers @unknown places @very cheap:D prices.

I was just a bit tensed that my first transaction with ebay has gone in a fake product.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Oh..ya it lured me a lot when it was launched coz it was so slim...but changed my mind :D
w810i slim?? Or it seemed slim at its time:D

I bought it in 2006. It was my dream phone. When it first launched, I promised myself that if I'm ever gonna buy a phone I'll buy this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom