Samsung or Sandisk Memory card?

Samsung 16gb Class 6 Mobile MicroSD Micro Sd Memory Card 5 Yr for "965.00rs" OR

SanDisk 16GB micro SD Class 4 SDHC Memory Card 5Yr Warranty for "885rs"

No idea about Samsung quality, but adding few bucks to the deal will help me get class 6, both are 16gb. Which one you suggest? Thanks.

ofabhishek

║ Green World ║
bought a Samsung 16GB class 6 card from the same dealer of ebay few weeks ago...

excellent performance... faster data transfer rate thn my Sandisk class 4 card which i was using earlier with another phone...

luckily i had a coupon and i got tht for only Rs.840

i'll recommend Samsung class 6 over Sandisk class 4

Sarath

iDota
Both are equally good. Go for one with better warranty.

Although I must say I am personally biased towards Sandisk and have many of their memory products.

I am currently using a Verbatim 16GB Class 10 card that I got for Rs,1100 bucks :|

OP
dreatica

dreatica

Dev
bought a Samsung 16GB class 6 card from the same dealer of ebay few weeks ago...

excellent performance... faster data transfer rate thn my Sandisk class 4 card which i was using earlier with another phone...

luckily i had a coupon and i got tht for only Rs.840

i'll recommend Samsung class 6 over Sandisk class 4

I too got a coupon for 250bucks, so it will be much cheaper thn 840bucks. :p I asked few others @xda and all suggested to go for sandisk, even its class 4 but they perform better and have better speeds than class 6 of samsung. Since, you used both you are the best person to answer my doubt.

Both are equally good. Go for one with better warranty.

Although I must say I am personally biased towards Sandisk and have many of their memory products.

I am currently using a Verbatim 16GB Class 10 card that I got for Rs,1100 bucks :|

Great deal! I think class 4/6 are efficient for mobile usage?. I am going to use it with my Galaxy S2.

ofabhishek

║ Green World ║
I too got a coupon for 250bucks, so it will be much cheaper thn 840bucks. :p I asked few others @xda and all suggested to go for sandisk, even its class 4 but they perform better and have better speeds than class 6 of samsung. Since, you used both you are the best person to answer my doubt.

Great deal! I think class 4/6 are efficient for mobile usage?. I am going to use it with my Galaxy S2.

no doubt about the quality of Sandisk stuffs given tht u get the genuine product... but i'll say class difference does matters atleast in my case...

i've used Sandisk 4gb & 8gb cards(both of class 4) for quite a long time and using Samsung 16gb class 6 card from recent few weeks... but what i can observe clearly is the speed difference while copying stuffs to/from card....

i'll say again data transfer rate is definitely faster in my Samsung class 6 card when compared to Sandisk Class 4 card...till now i havn't faced any problem with any of my card
and yea both comes with 5 Yrs warranty

still if u wanna choose Sandisk thn pick class 6 card atleast...

OP
dreatica

dreatica

Dev
no doubt about the quality of Sandisk stuffs given tht u get the genuine product... but i'll say class difference does matters atleast in my case...

i've used Sandisk 4gb & 8gb cards(both of class 4) for quite a long time and using Samsung 16gb class 6 card from recent few weeks... but what i can observe clearly is the speed difference while copying stuffs to/from card....

i'll say again data transfer rate is definitely faster in my Samsung class 6 card when compared to Sandisk Class 4 card...till now i havn't faced any problem with any of my card
and yea both comes with 5 Yrs warranty

still if u wanna choose Sandisk thn pick class 6 card atleast...

Ok sir, I will go for Samsung 16gb card class 6 as you said. Thanks for you help!

Sarath

iDota
It is for this reason I asked ppl to post their SD tool results in this page but we hardly have enought data for comparison.

BTW my class 2 unbranded card which was bundled with xperia arc has write speeds of 4mbps making it a class 4 actually. So speeds adevertised are not always accurate unless we check it ourselves

HERE> post your speeds here> *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobile-monsters/149496-post-your-sd-tools-results.html

Top Bottom