Cyborg Agent
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with 5.7-inch QHD screen unveiled - GSMArena.com news

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge brings unique two-sided display - GSMArena.com news

i am happy that they are improving.. :)

*cdn.gsmarena.com/vv/newsimg/14/09/galaxy-note-edge/gsmarena_103.jpg

Last edited:

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Only when I see this Note series I wish my hands were at least 50% bigger. What a lovely phone, damn :(

$hadow

Geek in making
I am buying one for sure. No need for tablet with this one plus exynos version will be 64 bit and UI looks like very much like Android L

ithehappy

Human Spambot
How many kidneys do I need to sell to buy this?
Given you still have two, you need to sell none.

As long as shites like iPhone 5C sells at 25k, and a Beats headphone at 10k, should we really talk about any pricing related thing?

OP
R

rish1

Cyborg Agent
Also SD 805

anything less than that doesn't deserve a new thread

hint- Xperia z3

the exynos one looks awesome !!

both ahead in cpu and gpu than snapdragon 805 but unfortunately will lag way behind in development

- - - Updated - - -

LG's Tweet

*i.imgur.com/AyabGgG.jpg

Samsung's reply " Thank you "Stylus" on G3 . . . . . . . . . Stylus Function on a Smart Phablet since 2011 :lol:

Last edited:

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
What's with the curved display with Note edge? Will it sense the fingertips while holding the phone coz if it does then that can be very annoying

amjath

Human Spambot
GSMarena posted camera sample, low light images are great. Low light and design are the depts where sammy was lagging, but not now. Excellent comeback after s5 poor sales

ankush28

Bazinga
Samsung's reply " Thank you "Stylus" on G3 . . . . . . . . . Stylus Function on a Smart Phablet since 2011 :lol:

Stylus was invented way before samsung launched note phones, LG was first to move phone's primary control buttons to back of phone. Its pretty awesome, try it ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I am waiting for the guy who says that XAOMI MI3 is better than these phones.

Comparing price 14k vs ~55k I will definitely say Xiaomi Mi3 is much better device. Apart from taking better snaps, what exactly you'll get more in SGN4?
2K display - Do you need it? Can you even feel the difference?
5.7" display - where you are going to STORE it?
UI and samsung apps - some of them are really helpful but rest are full cr@p. Most of them have alternatives available on Play store.
s-pen - Trust me I've never saw any note user using Stylus in public/college/office. Its just a gimmick. You'll love it for few days and then....

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
Stylus was invented way before samsung launched note phones, LG was first to move phone's primary control buttons to back of phone. Its pretty awesome, try it ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Comparing price 14k vs ~55k I will definitely say Xiaomi Mi3 is much better device. Apart from taking better snaps, what exactly you'll get more in SGN4?
2K display - Do you need it? Can you even feel the difference?
5.7" display - where you are going to STORE it?
UI and samsung apps - some of them are really helpful but rest are full cr@p. Most of them have alternatives available on Play store.
s-pen - Trust me I've never saw any note user using Stylus in public/college/office. Its just a gimmick. You'll love it for few days and then....

Yep, found the guy.

If I can sleep soundly in a room with a room cooler, why was the AC invented ?

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Yep, found the guy.

If I can sleep soundly in a room with a room cooler, why was the AC invented ?

Coz AC already costs a lot but purchasing it can improve your living conditions. Not the same with a phone though, the area of smartphones is only developing and there's not much worthy you can do with it today. 55,000 just for a phone doesn't seem ethically right , its even costlier than an AC

$hadow

Geek in making
Coz AC already costs a lot but purchasing it can improve your living conditions. Not the same with a phone though, the area of smartphones is only developing and there's not much worthy you can do with it today. 55,000 just for a phone doesn't seem ethically right , its even costlier than an AC

We know Sammy In about 2 or 3 weeks device will be well within 45k for purchase. Plus rumours say it will be priced at Note 3 launch price which again was 47k.

$hadow

Geek in making
Doesn't that also look a tad too high for a phone just sayin...

This phone is somehwhat designed for the executive class people. And if one can afford a costly car for show off purpose so he can flaunt the phone also. Along side all the flagships for HTC, Sony are also sold at a price above 42k so Samsung should not be the only one to be blamed for plus MOTO X second gen is also looking good with flagship specs.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
This phone is somehwhat designed for the executive class people. And if one can afford a costly car for show off purpose so he can flaunt the phone also. Along side all the flagships for HTC, Sony are also sold at a price above 42k so Samsung should not be the only one to be blamed for plus MOTO X second gen is also looking good with flagship specs.

I'm not blaming Samsung only, i'm saying this is in general sense.

Top Bottom