Samsung Blackjack II - I617 - 3G HSDPA - GPS - QWERTY - WinMo - Like New

sibot

I did it all for d n00ki3
Hey,
I have a Samsung Blackjack II, its about 1.5 years old, but its in pristine, sparkling new condition. The phone has been barely used for a month and once for a week as a GPS device. The phone is light, sleek, has a qwerty keyboard, looks good and feels good.

The phone runs on Windows Mobile OS and has a quick-access interface. Here are the finer technical details:-

Technology
WCDMA (UMTS) / GSM

Band
WCDMA (UMTS) / GSM 850/900/1800/1900

Connectivity

• Short Messaging Service (SMS) Yes
  • Messaging Services Yahoo! Messenger , AOL Instant Messenger Service (AIM)
  • Mobile Email Yes
  • Supported Email Protocols POP3 , IMAP4
  • GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) Yes
  • EDGE (Enhanced Data Rates For Global Evolution) Yes
  • Internet Browser Yes
  • HSDPA (High Speed Downlink Packet Access) Yes
  • Messaging / Data Features Text messages , Multimedia messages (MMS) , WAP Push
GPS System

• GPS Navigation GPS receiver
Display

• Type LCD display
  • Technology TFT
  • Display Resolution 240 x 320 pixels
  • Diagonal Size 2.4 in
  • Color Depth 16-bit (65000 colors)
Battery

• Technology - Lithium ion - 1,700 mAH
Memory Card Support

• MicroSD
Condition:- Like new, the phone is in pristine condition and if one wants to personally check the phone, that is totally fine with me. There are no evident scratches on the phone, it has been sparingly used for a month and later on for a week as a GPS device.

1. *Model number and details: All provided above.
2. Date of purchase: Around 1.5 years ago.
3. Reason for sale: Got an iPhone
4. Warranty details: None
5. *Expected Price: Rs.5,800/- Shipped -Revised on 28/05/2010-
6. *Location of Seller: New Delhi

Photographs of the phone as-is
So I tried to snap pictures of the phone indoors, but the pictures didn't come out good, so some of them had to be shot outside since I didn't think it did justice to the condition and the looks of the phone. So here's a sample image of how the phone looks, followed by the phone's pictures as-is.

Last edited:

Kniwor

Learner
Approving for now as the thread provides all relevant info. Please modify according to this.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/announcement.php?f=56&a=34

OP
sibot

sibot

I think its currently running on the WinMo 6.0 version but Samsung has an upgrade out for 6.1. Are you interested in the phone?

I think the price is justified given the features and condition of the phone, but ofcourse I'm open to negotiations.

sbhas2k

Broken In
I think its currently running on the WinMo 6.0 version but Samsung has an upgrade out for 6.1. Are you interested in the phone?

I think the price is justified given the features and condition of the phone, but ofcourse I'm open to negotiations.

Let me know the final price.. will make my decision accordingly...

u can PM me as well

i_am_crack

HAF 922 Owner
yaar... Bump in the price too not just topic.. People will respond back for sure.. did u try ebay? ..its really good place

eBRo

sbhas2k

Broken In
As i previously said.. price is too high..
I can get Nokia E63 with wifi and 3G for 8.5k (new) and anywhere arnd 6k for a seconds..

Reduce the price...

OP
sibot

sibot

Used phones are selling for 5.8k, this piece is in immaculate condition, that can be confirmed by the buyer. There is not a SINGLE scratch on the phone, it has been maintained to its pristine. Ebay listings clearly mention that the phone has shown cosmetic wear and tear, while this one is in very good condition. I had good offers for Rs.6,500, but since i was busy with my exam, I could not follow them up and they ended up buying other cellphones. Now due to my desperation to sell the phone, I'm reducing the price.

It'd be great if someone could post a logical price for the phone.

I will drop the price further to Rs.6,200/- Shipped.

@i_am_crack - Thanks for the suggestion, price reduced.

@sbhas2k - Price has been reconsidered.

Serious buyers can PM their reasonable offers, keeping in mind the condition and features of the phone. I am open to negotiations, but not to absurd offers.

i_am_crack

HAF 922 Owner
Good gesture.. may be u should edit the first topic and say Price reduced and with new listing of price.. Not everyone would scroll to the page bottom.

I will stand next to u in selling this

My 2 cents

eBRo

Top Bottom