Samsung 660 Data Cable Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

*AritrA*

Broken In
Few hrs back i hve bought a data cable for my samsung X-660.installed d driver.it shows on port 3 in device manager.but whn i open d given software , Easystudio PIMS and file manager ; my mobile is nt detected .

my frnd has d same set n also bought the the data cable frm the same shop .bt he is far away n i need help installing .

HELP PLS !

hsksattish

Broken In
hey i too got a similar problem at first. Did u install all the easy gprs and image editor softwares??? my problem got rectified when i did that

OP
A

*AritrA*

Broken In
no .. i jst installed PIMS Easy studiop and file manager .. will b installing the rest nw that u said . hpe everything gets working !

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
dude check ur computers properties check the exact com port coz this happenned wid my nec e606 check the com port in coms hardware profiles and put the same in ur mobile software

OP
A

*AritrA*

Broken In
i hve done all sorts of things that cud hve been done .. Evrything.. will go to change it tomorow.bcoz i hve jst chked with another frnd of minw who has d same molile n data cable .. my data cable is nt working in his pc also n his data cable works perfectly with my pc n mobile .

n i hve the receipt ..so hpe they will change it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom