Rust by Facepunch Studios

snap

Lurker
*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6d/Rust_videogame_logo.png

The only aim in Rust is to survive. To do this you will need to overcome struggles such as hunger, thirst and cold. Build a fire. Build a shelter. Kill animals for meat. Protect yourself from other players, and kill them for meat. Create alliances with other players and form a town. Whatever it takes to survive.

Developer - Facepunch Studios

Publisher - Facepunch Studios

Useful links:

Steam

News - Rust Hu

Rust Wiki - Wiki

Rust on Reddi

Rustafie

Piyush

Lanaya
I'll start with screenshots
1080p , no AA, no Bloom, no sun glare.... so medium settings
*images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/270596594686468131/75B371A5045D08A3A8D75B0894FAC2A2C8A282DE/

*images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/270596594686469287/00A4F7B7DEE100727F66F7D97AF6CD5D2EC0F58C/

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
But Rust has been around for a while now, why the sudden interest?
Objective of the game: Start a server build and craft as fast as possible, establish different bases, then hunt down whoever comes later (newbies) .... Telling them tats the point of the game......

- - - Updated - - -

The only aim in Rust is to survive. To do this you will need to overcome struggles such as hunger, thirst and cold. Build a fire. Build a shelter. Kill animals for meat. Protect yourself from other players, and kill them for meat. Create alliances with other players and form a town. Whatever it takes to survive.

Developer - Facepunch Studios

Publisher - Facepunch Studios

Useful links:

Steam

News - Rust Hu

Rust Wiki - Wiki

Rust on Reddi

Rustafie

That can be easily done in this game.. food and water is abundantly available .....

Piyush

Lanaya
*em-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com/avatars/482819_original.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

[youtube]gbJX9FMdTKw[/youtube]

PS: It is no longer true that when you get killed, your tools generate XP for you when used by the enemy. The video was recorded before the fix to this particular thing. Though it is still a mechanism that if I craft a tool and give it to some guy, i will get XP when that guy uses.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Can someone explain to me how building stability works? It seems sporadic. Sometimes even if I put a column under a floor it's stability is still less than 100%

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom