Rowling confirms Dumbledore was GAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
shantanu said:
next time watch your language fun2sh

sorry bhai. ye hospital me mera dimag kharab ho raha tha :( :mad: is liye i m really frustrated.:( but yeah its very very cheap publicity by Jo. wonder wats comin in her encylopedia.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

praka123 said:
@fun2oosh :puhleese reduce ur location: it is taking up the whole space.

lol :mrgreen:

Last edited:

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
its too UGLY n bad..hadd ho gayi nautanki ki ROWLING ki ..dumbledore G*Y ..chheee chheee cheee..kal declare kar degi ki harry k teen bacche kisi aur k hai ;) ;) ;)

fun2sh

yeah. the most noble, the greatest character of the series was dumbledore or Jo ne kya kiya uske sath. wat will the children learn????

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
Dumbledor was not the greatest character. He was a fool....

I would say serius was. Everyone else seemed too smart at one point and too foolish at another point. Only serius remained the same till the end.

fun2sh

lol :mrgreen:
bt y is it no going to next line. one time some has written that "the name of locaction is so big that it would not fit here so i m not writtin it." it used to goto next line. why is mine not goin to next line. any forum bug??

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Dumbledor was not the greatest character. He was a fool....

I would say serius was

the greatest in my opinion was Severus Snape..yes the most hated villain in the end becomes a hero....the greatest Snape who was a Spy of Dumbledore ...and he had a mission in life to save his love (Lily Potter)'s only child HARRY :) three cheers to Snape

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
^^ Snape is another story. His character was made great. Serius is great :-D

By the way
@ fun2sh, try adding a space in your location mane. Maybe the new word will move to next line.

S

slash_89

Did'nt Hagrid mention that his dad was a "Tiny" guy, so how the hell did he get it on with a 20-foot giantess!!!!!!!!!

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Just came to my mind...
If harry knew that his HeadMaster was G@y he would have never named his son albus ..... hehe

slash_89 said:
Did'nt Hagrid mention that his dad was a "Tiny" guy, so how the hell did he get it on with a 20-foot giantess!!!!!!!!!

MAGIC.. He might have done enlargio or something on himself or on one of his body part. ;) :D :D :D

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

Quiz_Master said:
MAGIC.. He might have done enlargio or something on himself or on one of his body part. ;) :D :D :D
Thats ENGORGIO if i remember correctly;)

adi007

Youngling
What about Dumbledore and prof Minerva McGonagall?
I just thought they were in love with each other in Harry potter and the Goblet of fire

K

krazyfrog

^^ There wasn't any love between them. They just respected each other. btw are you talking about GoF book or movie?

K

krazyfrog

^^ Then i think you must've deduced the above conclusion based on the fact that dumbledore and mcgonagall danced together at the yule ball. That's utter bullshit as they never did in the book. In the book, dumbledore danced with madam maxime. You shouldn't really trust what you see in those movies. Most often than not the stuff in the movies is changed from what really happened in the book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom