SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
You mean the update?? Sorry I did not notice the update size this time. Right now on Epic it says 20 GB storage required but in my HDD the game size is 11 GB.
I read somewhere the size is about 40 GB and thought I won't download that much just for trying it. 11 GB seems better.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I think a new thread should be made as it's essentially a new game now. New thread could be named "rocket league 2020"

This should be an archive of the good ol days in OG rocket league.

Tagging @Desmond David

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Why do people keep running for boosts at the very start of the match even in competitive mode? Dumb***es run for boosts instead of taking the shots when they are placed in front, leaving the offense to players in back. :(

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Having good teammates is very important. Went from 5-0 (all me) just now to 5-6 because idiots did 3 self goals and ran off for boosts instead of defending.
Joined a tournament for the first time. A**hole teammates won't defend but kept blocking my goals and lost 2-4. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:.
One guy was waiting inside other team's goal post for about 40% of the match. How stupid do you have to be to do that in a tournament?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Joined a tournament for the first time. A**hole teammates won't defend but kept blocking my goals and lost 2-4. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:.
One guy was waiting inside other team's goal post for about 40% of the match. How stupid do you have to be to do that in a tournament?
Lol welcome to online gaming.. dota/ league were a million times worse

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I have not been playing this game much. But today when i logged in, I noticed that I have 1000 credits in my inventory. Did everyone get this?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
with those 1000 credits, should I go for Fennec or Twinzer?
Anyone who have played with these cars have any suggestions? My main cars are Octane and Dominus.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I have not been playing this game much. But today when i logged in, I noticed that I have 1000 credits in my inventory. Did everyone get this?

NOTICE OF PROPOSED CLASS ACTION SETTLEMENT - Zanca v. Epic Games, Inc., Case

IF YOU PLAYED FORTNITE OR ROCKET LEAGUE BETWEEN JULY 1, 2015 AND FEBRUARY 25, 2021 AND EXCHANGED IN-GAME VIRTUAL CURRENCY FOR ANY IN-GAME ITEM OR PURCHASED IN-GAME VIRTUAL CURRENCY FOR USE WITHIN FORTNITE OR ROCKET LEAGUE, YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE CASH COMPENSATION OR IN-GAME VIRTUAL CURRENCY FROM A CLASS ACTION SETTLEMENT.​

Am I A Member Of The Settlement Class?
You are receiving this notice because Epic Games’ records indicate that you might be a Settlement Class Member. You’re a member of the Settlement Class if, at any time between July 1, 2015 and February 25, 2021, you had a Fortnite or Rocket League account that you used to play either game on any device and in any mode, and (a) exchanged in-game virtual currency for any in-game benefit, or (b) made a purchase of virtual currency or other in-game benefit for use within Fortnite or Rocket League.

What Can I Get From The Proposed Settlement?
Automatic V-Bucks or Credits. As part of the Settlement, Epic Games will automatically add 1,000 Fortnite V-Bucks to each Fortnite account which was used to acquire a “Loot Llama” loot box, and 1,000 Rocket League Credits to each Rocket League account which was used to acquire a “Crate” loot box, the contents of which were not known before opening. Settlement Class Members do not need to do anything to obtain these benefits.

I got this email from Epic. I have edited the contents and omitted few parts.
So everyone should get 1000 credits here. I used 1000 credits to buy Fennec :)

Æsoteric Positron

I AM GROOT (and so are you)
I got this email from Epic. I have edited the contents and omitted few parts.
So everyone should get 1000 credits here. I used 1000 credits to buy Fennec :)
Well, I never messed up with skins and virtual currencies and its a requirement to be a member of settlement class, so everyone does not include me :(

Top Bottom