Riddick Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

satanlives

Journeyman
I just installed chronicles of rddick on my system... im having a major problem,,
if i try to play the game on either 78/81 drivers i get an error saying your card dosent supprot open gl 1.3?????????????? ive got a 6600gt wich more than supports open gl....
So i turned back to 66 drivers (wich is the only other old driver i got found it in a digit dvd)... and the games wrking fine except for the fact tht i cant go on a higher resolution than 848???? i mean a game like riddick desereves atlease 1024 to look awesome (even though it looks freakin good on 848 with full antiscropy!!).... SO wats the problem with the drivers? 78???? why am i gettin that stupid errors... cause all other games seem to work fine.....has anyone else faced the problem if yes wat drivers did u use to get it to work on 1024 etc.. (also can u let me knw where i can download old version of drivers frm!!!!
HELLPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

gxsaurav

this is a known bug in riddick with nvidia gfx cards, U will need the Patch 1.1 or later to play

for this, first take a look, which version of Riddick U have, US or UK, search for a file readme uk or readme_uk in the riddick installation folder or read_us, it will tell U which one U got

i have the UK version, & the update is 25 MB

funkymonkey

Journeyman
There is workaround this.
Problem is in the game. It does not recognise OpenGL 2.0 and hence it gives this error.
Patch as told abouve is 1 way. Other way is use rivatuner.

RIVATUNER -> OPENGL SETTINGS -> COMPATIBILITY -> OPENGL VERSION STRING OVERRIDE: 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom