Return of the Ripper - MGR: Revengeance!

Derozio

Right off the assembly line
I really hope there isn't a thread about this game lurking somewhere around this section. I mean, I searched just to be sure but couldn't find any. I'm sorry if there's one already present...

Anyway, moving on..

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

I'm surprised there isn't a thread about this game here. No Raiden fans here? =(

Here's a link to a trailer shown of this game at this year's Spike VGAs.
VGA 2011: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Exclusive Trailer - YouTube

And one to its debut trailer (2010)
Metal Gear Solid: Rising Trailer - E3 2010 - YouTube

Well, I've only played MGS1 and 2 and but playing one of those games was enough to intoxicate with the metal gear mania. I'm totally crazy behind the series now. The first thing I'm getting once I buy a console (probably next year.) is the MGS hd collection and MGS4 (and maybe DMC HD collection too, but that's another story...).

But enough about me - This game looks like it is gonna kick @$$! I can very well see that it is gonna be "little stealth, but hardcore action" kind of a title but I'm still happy with it. Most of the MGS fans have dismissed as a DMC/Bayonetta/GOW wannabe and a 'dhabba' on the Metal Gear franchise since it 'apparently' has so little of the Metal Gear "feel" to it...but I'm not losing hopes yet. I mean, I'm a Devil May Cry fan first and then a MGS fan so I guess I'm loving the fact that this game is gonna take a route similar to DMC.

What do you guys think? Thoughts?

abhidev

Human Spambot
heres the new e3 trailer

[YOUTUBE]4OJUWQS_Z-k[/YOUTUBE]

the gameplay doesn't look impressive

Top Bottom