Retrieving Call Recordings from Google Drive

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Hi,
I have installed Automatic Call Recorder app by Appliqato on Redmi Note 5 Pro. I have set it up to sync with Google Drive. But I can't access the files in my Google Drive folder. What am I missing?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
What do you mean by "not accessible"? Are files not visible at all or are they in some xyz format which you cannot play?

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
What do you mean by "not accessible"? Are files not visible at all or are they in some xyz format which you cannot play?

The files are not visible in “My Drive” folder. However, there was something named “Call Recorder” in Settings->Manage Apps section which has an Options button but nothing on it.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
If files are not there(I assume you checked with different browsers on desktop/laptop & not just mobile browser/app version of drive) then app is not syncing/saving files to google drive at all.If that is the case then better contact app developer via playstore.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
^^^^
+1
+
Open Google Drive from a browser. Go to the page which has details about permissions or apps which have permission to use Google Drive and see if that recording app is there or not.

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
I installed two call recording apps, Automatic Call Recorder and Record my Call and this time I integrated them with Dropbox. It seems both of them are able to create a folder of theirs but the individual recordings are not getting saved even though its been enabled in the app settings.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
I installed two call recording apps, Automatic Call Recorder and Record my Call and this time I integrated them with Dropbox. It seems both of them are able to create a folder of theirs but the individual recordings are not getting saved even though its been enabled in the app settings.
Send a mail to ACR's team. Also try Boldbeast Recorder.

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
swiped meaning to close the app from multitasking window.

Need an app that works in the background all the time. If I accidentally close the app from the multitasking window by pressing cross button or swiping it up then it won’t record until I open the app again. I don’t want this to happen, need an app that runs in the background all the time.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Need an app that works in the background all the time. If I accidentally close the app from the multitasking window by pressing cross button or swiping it up then it won’t record until I open the app again. I don’t want this to happen, need an app that runs in the background all the time.
ACR and Boldbeast won't close if you let their icon/button stay in the notifications bar. Check the respective app's settings.

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
I recently got a Galaxy M01 from a family member who are no longer using it. I installed boldbeast recorder from apk but the app is not opening and I also need to transfer my license to this new phone. I'm not able to trace the purchase transaction. Boldbeast is asking for Google Play order receipt which is not there in my account records. I don't remember how I purchased the app. Have checked my Gmail and found nothing.

Sent from my SM-M015G using Tapatalk

OP
T

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
I think M01 has native call recording, most Samsungs do. It just doesn't work on VoWiFi.
Yes it does. Will check it out, thanks. While during a call, if there is an announcement that call is being recorded then does it mean that both sides are agreeing and does that make call recording legal in India?

Sent from my SM-M015G using Tapatalk

Top Bottom