Resident Evil ZERO HD Remaster

Alok

Adventurer
Capcom announced today with a press release that it will release a HD Remaster of the Gamecube classic Resident Evil Zero in Early 2016.

Alongside with the press release, we also got a screenshot and two renders of the main characters, Rebecca and Billy, which you can see in the gallery below.

According to the announcement, the game will come for PS4, Xbox One, PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 with improved graphics, audio and new features. No Wii U version was announced, despite the fact that the game was previously released only on Nintendo platforms, originally on Gamecube and then on Wii.

*cdn4.dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/BioHazardZero-1.jpg
*cdn4.dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/BioHazardZero-2.jpg
*cdn4.dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/BioHazardZero-3.jpg

quicky008

Technomancer
^My thoughts exactly - they even announced a remastered version of dmc 4 sometime ago-instead of releasing updated versions of their older titles, they should concentrate on developing the newer instalments of those ips for the next gen platforms. And quite annoyingly, a lot of people just lap up those shoddily made hd remasters which only encourage capcom to continue this trend. I played the remastered version of RE 1 and 4 that were released last year but didn't like either of them-the were plagued by poor visuals and clunky control mechanisms which made them virtually unplayable for me.

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
^My thoughts exactly - they even announced a remastered version of dmc 4 sometime ago-instead of releasing updated versions of their older titles, they should concentrate on developing the newer instalments of those ips for the next gen platforms. And quite annoyingly, a lot of people just lap up those shoddily made hd remasters which only encourage capcom to continue this trend. I played the remastered version of RE 1 and 4 that were released last year but didn't like either of them-the were plagued by poor visuals and clunky control mechanisms which made them virtually unplayable for me.

Well if you see difference between original RE1 and remake you won't complain about visuals. There shouldn't be anything wrong with control mechanism if you played them before , but if you are new then it depends.
People leap annoyingly because of the great gameplay they have been through plus somewhat bearable new graphics.

- - - Updated - - -

They got nothing to do rather than remastering old gems. Their future is not looking bright to me.

lol despite RE6 sold more but you know how good it was :p So remake are better.

gameranand

Living to Play
Remakes are good in between some new games but when a company is getting totally dependent on it then its bad. For example remake of DMC4 is a waste really and so was release of DLC of RE 5.

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
Remakes are good in between some new games but when a company is getting totally dependent on it then its bad. For example remake of DMC4 is a waste really and so was release of DLC of RE 5.

yeah true. dmc 4 already looks good, no remake needed.

Top Bottom