Resident Evil 3: Nemesis remake

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Resident Evil 3 Nemesis remake is set to release April 3rd 2020.

The demo is available for download on Steam: Resident Evil 3: Raccoon City Demo on Steam

I played the demo and I must say, it's pretty damn good. Really scary though.

Trailers:

Last edited:
OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Yeah, the graphics are pretty damn good. The facial details and animations are butter-smooth. It's pretty dark though, do you won't be able to see a lot of the world details, but it does the job.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Yeah, Capcom is gaining popularity by remaking the old school games in better format.
I have played RE2 and it was awesome experience. Enjoyed every bit of it :D

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Yeah, RE3 will be expensive at launch. So plenty of time to play RE2 until some sale comes around.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
How much did you buy it for? I am waiting for some heavy discounts before buying this.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I wish the classic Jill outfit was part of the game though and not a separate DLC.

Zangetsu

Completed it yesterday.

Short and sweet only 7.5hrs to complete.

Graphics and Gameplay are superb. Must play for RE fans

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I am currently playing on standard difficulty.

The game seems more stressful than the RE2 remake. The Nemesis is much more relentless than Mr. X and attacks much faster. Outrunning him is nearly impossible because he can jump in front of you or pull you towards him with that tentacle thing. I did incapacitate him by shooting the thing in his chest, but that only temporarily disables him. Sometimes you encounter him on the streets while there are zombies around, so you can't wait and fight him because the zombies will catch you if you stop to shoot. The dodge is good but not always a reliable way of avoiding his attacks.

In RE2 remake I used to exit the safe room confidently. But here I am always afraid to leave until I check and recheck the map planning out my route because the Nemesis can appear anywhere.

Not saying that it's a bad thing, just that it's more stressful.

Zangetsu

Standard Difficulty

Nemesis is easy to dodge only thing is perfect timing. The annoying thing is shooting the zombies in front and getting grabbed by another from behind. And once they grab you cannot escape and will have to take the bite.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I have seen a prompt appear when getting grabbed by a zombie. Do you know what that does? I noticed that sometimes you can escape without taking a bite after being grabbed but sometimes it doesn't work, I don't know how it works.

Top Bottom