Request to Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
A kind request, please dont ruin this section Maharaj. We know you have a great mind filled with wisdom to the brim. You are the ultimate g33k and gamer and you are a descendent of the Gates family so you can buy all original games. Please stop. We dont want to achieve the highest multitude of perfection like you. Please let us be and do whatever we want on this forum as long as it's in limit. The mods will look into piracy matters. Till then, why don't you go and lecture/harrass some 13yr old kid who is trying to watch movies/playing games for pass-time and turn him into a perfectionist.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
A kind request, please dont ruin this section Maharaj. We know you have a great mind filled with wisdom to the brim. You are the ultimate g33k and gamer and you are a descendent of the Gates family so you can buy all original games. Please stop. We dont want to achieve the highest multitude of perfection like you. Please let us be and do whatever we want on this forum as long as it's in limit. The mods will look into piracy matters. Till then, why don't you go and lecture/harrass some 13yr old kid who is trying to watch movies/playing games for pass-time and turn him into a perfectionist.
ROFLMAO....:grin::grin::grin::grin:

Personal Experience...:D:p

Mods please close this thread.... I cant laugh anymore....plz..plz...close this thread...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob

Sue him, KPower!!! Sue him!!! :D :D :D

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
@Psycho: Well said! But you were a bit rude. Also, revert back to your original avatar, dude, this one ain't that good!

@Jhaat:-

1>lolol nice name(See my siggy)!
2>Piracy is NOT supported here!
3>Mods DO delete inappropriate stuff(Attaboy Modz!).
4>How in the nine Hells(I really haven't bothered to count) do the people in the NFS:UC thread qualify for "killing the joy/expectations of the GENUINE gamer(s)"?????? They're normal hardcore gamers looking to drool over a copy of the game or just its image over the internet!
5>Hype IS EXPECTED over new games! I've never ever seen anyone fire up over something like discussion of unreleased games!(again, check my siggy!). If you are talkking of leaked p****ed games, read this post all over again!

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
@Psycho: Well said! But you were a bit rude. Also, revert back to your original avatar, dude, this one ain't that good!

1>lolol nice name(See my siggy)!
2>Piracy is NOT supported here!
3>Mods DO delete inappropriate stuff(Attaboy Modz!).
4>How in the nine Hells(I really haven't bothered to count) do the people in the NFS:UC thread qualify for "killing the joy/expectations of the GENUINE gamer(s)"?????? They're normal hardcore gamers looking to drool over a copy of the game or just its image over the internet!
5>Hype IS EXPECTED over new games! I've never ever seen anyone fire up over something like discussion of unreleased games!(again, check my siggy!). If you are talkking of leaked p****ed games, read this post all over again!

This avatar gives a sweet meaning. Sharing is Caring :). :D:D

:/
This is really wierd. But the discussion is getting fun :D

Your exams going on ? Mine starting day after tomorrow :D.

Last edited:
OP
Jhaat Maharaj

Jhaat Maharaj

Broken In
First justify your posts, till then please don't fill this thread with spams. :)
pirating a game is same as stealing, but a thief doesn't cry on his loot, but you guys cry & whine so much by posting "don't tell me that EA got it wrong this time too..." etc etc.
say if you cant afford a ice cream, then are you going to steal one?
have some respect for developers.
& Psychosocial, do you let your classmates copy your homework? oh wait, i think it must be the other way around. lol
just joking. good luck for your exams:)

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Finally a nice thread for laughing out loud ... :D .. I hope the OP had some good sense of humour... He keeps us happy by laughing all the time by reading posts like this..

Offtopic : KPower, change your avatar dude.... This is not suitable for your username... :D

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
First justify your posts, till then please don't fill this thread with spams. :)
pirating a game is same as stealing, but a thief doesn't cry on his loot, but you guys cry & whine so much by posting "don't tell me that EA got it wrong this time too..." etc etc.
say if you cant afford a ice cream, then are you going to steal one?
have some respect for developers.
& Psychosocial, do you let your classmates copy your homework? oh wait, i think it must be the other way around. lol
just joking. good luck for your exams:)

First, we hardly have any homework. Second, :lol:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
*img510.imageshack.us/img510/9869/rrtp5.jpg

Can we go home now? :D

:lol:

Finally a nice thread for laughing out loud ... :D .. I hope the OP had some good sense of humour... He keeps us happy by laughing all the time by reading posts like this..

Offtopic : KPower, change your avatar dude.... This is not suitable for your username... :D

Happy with my avatar now ?

Last edited:
OP
Jhaat Maharaj

Jhaat Maharaj

Broken In
I think you guys missed this line. First justify your posts, till then please don't fill this thread with spams.

i didn't mean just the NFS thread, almost all the threads on recent games have discussions on such as "skulptra, razor...". members saying "i have skul version", some say "i have razor"....

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Jhaat Maharaj, You had already reported the NFS thread (with similar comments as the first post in this thread), and i DID delete some off-topic posts, and gave a warning to everyone on that thread. When you saw that i didn't take any further action on that thread, you opened this thread? You could have PM'ed me and asked me why! And the reason is very well explained by quite a few people on this thread.

You are new here, try to gel in rather than nitpick on others. I had asked you once before when you were nitpicking on K Power Mania, and you are now doing the same thing again. Please don't expect us to learn how to moderate a forum from you.

And since this thread is now going way off-topic, im closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom