Replacing old CRT Tv

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
I am not sure if LG offer 3 years warranty as standard. When you buy tv? So I can look for same option for extended warranty
You can get 3 years warranty for LG if you buy from an authorized local dealer LG doing this for many years to protect offline dealers

bubusam13

Human
I will keep above points in mind. Thank you for it.

How to test back light bleeding , dead pixel in showroom
open youtube and search black screen. You can screencast if youtube not available at showroom tv.

Though not related, you may like to check projectors as well. There are short throw projectors. I don't want to confuse you but giving another option

Last edited:

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I am not sure if LG offer 3 years warranty as standard. When you buy tv? So I can look for same option for extended warranty
I bought LG UP80 55" from authorized LG showroom, got a bit more discount than multi brand showroom. Just search the LG showroom in your city online and enquire about the discount, extended warranty and final price.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I am not sure now. I tried finding it in the invoice and shockingly its not there. I think I messed up. IIRC I paid around 5k for 2 year extended. I will contact LG service center and check how much warranty is left on the TV. Lol

Edit:
So I got 3 years warranty during some promotional period in September 2021 and purchased AMC for 2 years for ₹7788. AMC starts from 2024 and ends in 2026.

Last edited:
Top Bottom