Reliance SMS funda.. pls help !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amol48

Searching...
hey guys pls help me out of this. I have a reliance mobile and yes i sent few SMS to one of my friends on HUTCH. The msg was sent from my cell but was not delivered to him and i also didn get a delivery report. i tried sending many but none reached his cell. So i asked my another friends who too has reliance mobile to send him SMS but that too was not delivered to him. HE is not receiving any SMS from reliance mobile only but from other network he is able to . Wat could be the problem ??? :roll: :?:

ishaan

Padawan
it must be some inter connectivity issue

contact reliance cust. care and ax ur frend 2 contact hutchcare

VD17

Journeyman
oh and by the way, since its reliance, i bet you've been charged for sending those messages even though they were not delivered...
heh... kidding.. altho it might as well be possible.

Kniwor

Learner
this must be a local problem in ur city or circle... i have no probs sending SMS to any service provider from reliance...
and since i have free SMS i keep sending all the day

the_moon

Journeyman
Haha!
My experience is that even visiting the Webworld is of no use, all the ppl sitting there are useless!!!!
My exprience with reliance says, If one's using Reliance & a problem arises, One's DOOMED! Only one's stars can save one!! :)

ishaan

Padawan
webworlds r good for gmaing if u go to the rite ones ware many good gamers visit regularly

u can play CS for hours !

hansraj

In the zone
webworlds r good for gmaing if u go to the rite ones ware many good gamers visit regularly

no i dont agree with this fully.... we should accept that the speed offered is still the best and if one like me wants to download anything more than 10 mb in size then webworld remains the better option...
download ... copy in pendrive and get back home in minutes ... rather than spending 10 times more time in the home pc.
or else have a 512 kbps broadband at home... :D

Kniwor

Learner
Reliance had poor services earlier... made wrong bills in the early days.. charged people for nothing... and earned a lot of ¨Goodwill¨....
now everybody everywhere does not seem to forget it.. but actually now reliace offers a very good service... ad good cost...
I dont say reliace is to be praised but the new technology ¨CDMA¨ but it has the best services around now.....
But reliance was C RAP sometime back.... really cr ap

ishaan

Padawan
hansraj said:

no i dont agree with this fully.... we should accept that the speed offered is still the best and if one like me wants to download anything more than 10 mb in size then webworld remains the better option...
download ... copy in pendrive and get back home in minutes ... rather than spending 10 times more time in the home pc.
or else have a 512 kbps broadband at home... :D

dude how is gaming related to whar ur saying?

im jus sayin reliance webworlds r nice 2 go 2 for gaming? din say nething about downloading n all..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom