Reliance Digital Worth it ?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Hi, wish to purchase a mixer grinder for mom, fixed upon Phillips HL7707. On Amazon it is 9500, but on Reliance Digital website it is 6999.
Should I buy it from there ?

Anyone has experience buying from reliance digital ? how do they handle return if defective product is received

*www.reliancedigital.in/philips-hl7..._hjsSQn296oWoS5uEshx8-aYFSp81C1gaAo9PEALw_wcB

@whitestar_999 can you tag anyone who you think might know.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Here I don't know but as with all things Reliance it is always better to get it from their offline store preferably after talking in detail about things like where to go in case of rma etc. Also I see a similar & I think a newer model on philips site for even lesser price, why not contact them directly.
1594150595300.png

*www.philips.co.in/c-p/HL7715_00/juicer-mixer-grinder/support
1594150643425.png

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate
You are right but due to the outbreak, here situation is kinda bad. Will check out the website you mentioned.

BTW 7715 seems to be a lower model ? 700 watts, 2 year warranty on unit vs 5 on 7707 etc. I was interested in 7707 because of atta kneading capability

But both seem to have 2 year motor warranty.. BTW do u think offline reliance digital will have same price as the online one ? If so, I might go anyway.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I thought model was higher based on numbering but I guess that is not correct. I am not sure but usually chroma & reliancedigital online/offline prices are same & if not then you can show them their site & they will either reduce the price or give some offer.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
For offline and online price, give the store a call before going. Never know. And yes, it's better to buy from Reliance Digital this time for warranty purposes

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom