Registry Cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad_den

Padawan
CCleaner.. very basic..! Tune up utilities -- good...!
There are loads available.. I think other members will throw more light on this..

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
I like CCleanert as its just Install and Few clicks, the default config is good enough so, no advance knowledge is needed, just install and run it !!! :)

OP
pritish_kul2

pritish_kul2

★★★★★★★★★
ok downloaded. i want to know that does it delete softwares also or files? because i don't want to lose ny of them

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
As I said early, that I like CCleaner because the default config is good enough, just run with Eye's close !!! :lol: no need to play with advance settings. :)

Ponmayilal

Attitude matters
CA50 said:
Esuing free Registry cleaner. 4m DIGIT
I also started using Eusing free registry Cleaner after I chanced upon it being rated good by one of the leading Computer Magazines. ( I forget if it was PC World or PC Magazine )*www.eusing.com/free_registry_cleaner/registry_cleaner.htm

ThinkFree

Technomancer
I use CCleaner and Wise registry cleaner. Wise registry cleaner cleans registry better than ccleaner. It tells which entry are not fully safe to delete.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Ccleaner is a basic free cleaner. It is a good junk file cleaner, but not a good registry cleaner. I recommend WinXP Manager's registry cleaner. It removes even the small useless entries. So first time you run it, you will be astonished to see more than 500 invalid entries!

CA50

Cyborg Agent
Hi friends I would like 2 + that there is another very powerful registry cleaner
and its a freeware. It is "MISPBO Registry cleaner" It has more options than
Eusing free registry cleaner

OP
pritish_kul2

pritish_kul2

★★★★★★★★★
pppplllllllllllllllz don't keep on adding more and more. i have installed CCleaner and am content with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom