Regarding Mouse and Kebboard working Issue

Kshitiz_Ch

Right off the assembly line
hello frds...please help me out about my query,
i am facing an issue with my keyboard and mouse last 7 months, i have new desktop Pc which i have purchased year before, now i am facing issue with my mouse and keyboard that both are not working properly like when i click left button of the mouse it will show the right click options,same like that i click on any link it automatically perform the right click button actions. Same like with the keyboard, most of the keys not working properly and function keys are totally crashed , i have changed two times both the items but within a month both are starts working same way. Please help or advise me for the issue behind it.

quicky008

Technomancer
Which os are you using? Check them using some alternative os such as linux, better still use them on a different pc and check whether these problems persist or not.

patkim

Cyborg Agent
What OS are you using?
Is this PC used by someone else? If so, what is their age group?
1. If Windows, either someone or somehow the Left / Right mouse config in Control Panel --> Mouse might have been altered. There’s an option in Windows to swap mouse button operations
2. Scan your PC for viruses and malwares. There are plenty of free programs available online
3. Does Windows on screen keyboard work?
4. Someone may be playing prank on you by installing some stupid apps that cause input devices to misbehave. Check if there are unwanted apps in Startups
5. As already stated above, try another OS say Live Linux or try these devices on another PC
6. Go to Device Manager and uninstall Keyboard and Mouse devices. They shall be reinstalled with correct drivers upon reboot.
7. Are you using any USB Hubs or PS2 to USB adapters? If yes, remove them from the equation
You may like to provide more information about your PC config, OS and the keyboard mouse devices, their interface (PS2 USB etc)

OP
K

Kshitiz_Ch

Right off the assembly line
hi all, thanks for the replies...no one accept me using my Pc and i am using window 10 pro 64bits OS..I am using USB type products and all the setting are fine in the system. i think there would problem in mother board because this is third time new one starts issuing like that.in the keyboard all the functions keys and number keys which have special characters are there not working and in the mouse i have already mentioned ..i will do the same uninstalled the driver and reinstall again...but i don't think its a software issue there would some hardware issue in the CPU..

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Did you try connecting keyboard and mouse to other USB ports to check if it solved the issue? Could you also check your keyboard in some other PC as suggested in previous posts

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@Kshitiz_Ch -

1. the KB+Mouse you are using of which brand ?
2. When you changed KB+Mouse are those of the same brand ?
3. Did you try malfunctioning KB+Mouse on a different PC ?
4. What PSU do you have ?
5. Do you have any other USB devices connected with motherboard. Are they malfunctioning too ?
6. You motherboard brand and model ?
7. Did you try any other USB port - cabinet's front post for connecting KB+Mouse ?

Top Bottom