Redmi Note 3 or Meizu M3 Note?

vedula.k95

Behind Enemy Lines
Hello Forum,
This week I ordered two Redmi Note 3 phone from Amazon,because my friend opted for one and when the package arrived he refused to buy it,I have called amazon regarding this matter they said that I have to redeem both the product and I have to send one back to them,I mean WTF where I can get another 12K from?

So the product is at the courier service and they have told me that after two further delivery attempt they will return the product back **** Amazon.

meanwhile I got a notification about Miezu M3 Note,it seems like better and 2k cheaper alternative to Redmi Note 3 but since I haven't spent time researching about phone GPU and processor,I need some advice here?

I have done a side by side comparison of both the product pages on GSMArena.
Here are the significant difference I can spot.

Miezu M3​
Redmi Note 3​
Display Type:
LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors​
IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors​

Protection : Dinorex T2X-1 scratch/shock resistant glass​
No Protection​
Chipset:
Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10​
Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650​

CPU:Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53​
Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & Dual-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A72​

GPU:Mali-T860MP2​
Adreno 510​

CAMERA:13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash​
16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash​

and there are some other changes like USB Host and USB on the go and seems like Meizu is missing some features like XviD/MP4/H.265 player support and fast battery charging.

Can someone please enlighten me with the Processor and GPU are they good in both of them which one is good and why.
Thank You.

Last edited:

Minion

Conversation Architect
Hello Forum,
This week I ordered two Redmi Note 3 phone from Amazon,because my friend opted for one and when the package arrived he refused to buy it,I have called amazon regarding this matter they said that I have to redeem both the product and I have to send one back to them,I mean WTF where I can get another 12K from?

So the product is at the courier service and they have told me that after two further delivery attempt they will return the product back **** Amazon.

meanwhile I got a notification about Miezu M3 Note,it seems like better and 2k cheaper alternative to Redmi Note 3 but since I haven't spent time researching about phone GPU and processor,I need some advice here?

I have done a side by side comparison of both the product pages on GSMArena.
Here are the significant difference I can spot.

Miezu M3​
Redmi Note 3​
Display Type:
LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors​
IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors​

Protection : Dinorex T2X-1 scratch/shock resistant glass​
No Protection​
Chipset:
Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10​
Qualcomm MSM8956 Snapdragon 650​

CPU:Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53​
Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 & Dual-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A72​

GPU:Mali-T860MP2​
Adreno 510​

CAMERA:13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash​
16 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash​

and there are some other changes like USB Host and USB on the go and seems like Meizu is missing some features like XviD/MP4/H.265 player support and fast battery charging.

Can someone please enlighten me with the Processor and GPU are they good in both of them which one is good and why.
Thank You.

meizu note 3 is not good mediatek p10 is very weak chipset.

Top Bottom