Red Dead Redemption 2

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Red Dead Redemption 2 is an open world, western action-adventure video game developed by Rockstar San Diego and published by Rockstar Games. It is the third title in the Red Dead franchise, after 2010's Red Dead Redemption. The game, set during the decline of the American Frontier in the year 1911, follows John Marston, a former outlaw whose wife and son are taken hostage by the government in ransom for his services as a hired gun. Having no other choice, Marston sets out to bring the three members of his former gang to justice.

*static2.gamespot.com/uploads/scale_large/43/434805/3048885-4116445784-Red%252.jpg​

Source: Gamespot

Alok

Adventurer
The game, set during the decline of the American Frontier in the year 1911, follows John Marston, a former outlaw whose wife and son are taken hostage by the government in ransom for his services as a hired gun. Having no other choice, Marston sets out to bring the three members of his former gang to justice.

this was the story of the Read Dead Redemption bro not new one you addressing :p

btw I hope they release it on windows this time , though this news looks hoax to me.

Last edited:

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
this was the story of the Read Dead Redemption bro not new one you addressing :p

btw I hope they release it on windows this time , though this news looks hoax to me.

Can confirm Red Dead Redemption 2 is in development. A cousin of mine is working on it. Don't know if it's gonna come for PC.

Top Bottom