Recruiting Tech Bloggers

Kingpin007

Broken In
Well I have just founded a website:
DigitalMachine | The DigitalMachine
You can visit that site and view the articles that have been written and all. But the reality is that that site was established by 2 very bus students who are now unable to cope up with their real non virtual life. So in order to keep the site relevant running, I the principal founder of the website, have decided to hire others to to the tech writing.
This is a freelance job. You will be paid money via Airtel money or online NEFT. It depends on how well you write. A minimum salary of Rs. 100 per month with 5 articles per month. And up-to Rs. 1000 a month for 30 articles a month.
Payment will be on a weekly basis.
PM me your article or Email it to me at: anirudhkanabar@gmail.com
Also, If you are interested in being a part of the website (owner type) Email me or add me on Skype : anirudh_kanabar@live.com
and I will contact you.
Oh, please do not rude or sarcastic or leave any nasty comments, It took me months of hard work to build that site. It really pains me when someone is rude about it, so take your criticism to some other place and don't rant it out here.
(Oh and this forum is broken, digit admins you better recruit me, there is some problem with your database, the number of connections seems too much for your system to handle you need to decentralize the requests, I am getting errors while posting this you know, wireshark gives me your errors in details)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Welcome to TDF. It's always good to see budding writers on this forum. Your site seems to have quite a collection of articles. And on first glance seemed to be of good quality too.

If you are "hiring" other writers would I be safe to assume that you have thought about a way to monetize the website? Since I think currently it doesn't generate money for you. So that means you are ready to shell money out of your own pockets to increase the readership for the site first? In which case your efforts are commendable.

I hope you get writers for your site who are willing to write 5 articles for Rs 100.

About the error you faced after creating the thread, is a known bug and which mods are already trying to fix. It's just a bug as far as I have observed and which can be replicated easily too, so I don't think it's related to "number of connections being too much to handle". If you have any other ideas, or if you disagree, you are welcome to discuss that in this thread: *www.digit.in/forum/feedback/184284-new-site-feedback-thread-june-2014-13th-anniversary.html

amjath

Human Spambot
Oh yes you can just Email me or PM me your article and If i like it i will publish it.

Here is my review

*www.digit.in/forum/reviews/186833-mi-ear-headset-piston-design-v2-review.html
*www.digit.in/forum/networking/183711-crimping-lan-cable-tutorial.html

OP
K

Kingpin007

Broken In
Hey Guys I just posted a new review:
Sony Xperia Z3 Hands-On Review | DigitalMachine
Also Any of you guys wanna join you are welcome.
(my uncle bought it so I got to test it)
I am looking for a store that can sponsor phones for me to review, Do you have any Idea how I can bring about this?

Top Bottom