Recommendations needed for a budget smartphone(~10k)

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
2 touch point seems low, I wonder how much money they saved. You can't expect to get a much better SoC at that price, G85 is decent. I'm waiting for detailed reviews.

Wew interestingly, the lower end version, in 1b has 10 multitouch points and it's higher end version has just 2. I don't think this can be fixed thru update (unless it is a driver problem) the system is also a bit buggy.

OP
quicky008

quicky008

Technomancer
moto g9 was a good option within 11k,alas it uses a hybrid dual sim system,which is kind of like a deal breaker for me as i need to use 2 sim cards as well as a micro sd card.

whats the best sub 10/11k phone that uses a snapdragon 665 or similar chipset?most 10k phones these days come with helio chipsets,but i have heard they are not as efficient as snapdragon cpus when it comes to power efficiency,hence want to avoid those.

How are samsung m 21/m 31?

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.

Do not buy if you want to play games.

Else, It has got good camera. I think it has hybrid sim card slot(I have to confirm, because the reviews tell opposite story than the info section) It has good UI, Just turn off those recommendations, and is a phone good enough to last long as it has good after sales service. It has exynos 9611.

whats the best sub 10/11k phone that uses a snapdragon 665 or similar chipset?most 10k phones these days come with helio chipsets,but i have heard they are not as efficient as snapdragon cpus when it comes to power efficiency,hence want to avoid those.

Nokia 5.3 is available for 13k, and has SD 665 with clean android One ui. And most importantly, it has separate sim slot.

Nokia Link

other offerings from Mi/Realme have MTK chips.

moto g9 was a good option within 11k,alas it uses a hybrid dual sim system,which is kind of like a deal breaker for me as i need to use 2 sim cards as well as a micro sd card.

Mediatek & even Exynos isn't as efficient as Snapdragon. For 10-11k, Poco M2 is good.

M21 is a good choice as well, performance similar to S665.

Top Bottom